Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter

by Victoria's Secret

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter!
Product Highlights
This rich, light lotion aided me deeply when my skin became very dry. It was almost as if i had never had any dry skin when I used thisin reviews
Sioux Center, IA
Ladies! This scent takes you on a whole different planet! I have never smelled anything better! I like to use this right after the shower and apply as needed. Price was not a concern for me. The name fits the scent perfectly! Victoria Secret doesn't carry the body butter any longer, but if you can find some, I would definitely stock up!
Tucson, AZ
Love the smell not over powering. Love how the body butter leaves my skin feeling soft doesn't need a lot to apply it spreads easy.
Yes honey I could use this lotion every day of my life because it smells so good. I like to buy sale because buying them individually is very expensive. It makes my skin feels so soft and isn't too strong to where the smell over. power you.
This is by far, the best body Butter I have ever found in my 26 years of being on this earth! When they say deep softening, they mean it! No other lotion, moisturizer, NOTHING has given me the smoothness that this has! The scent is long lasting, I'm talking 24 hours! Unfortunately they don't make this anymore which makes me so so sad!!! Please Victoria Secret! Bring this back!!!!
Omg! This is one of my favorite body butters. Thick & creamy. It leaves your skin very soft. I was impressed. I loved it. I even love the design & color or the bottle. Yes I will buy it again. All the VS lotions and body sprays smell great.
Belvidere
This is the best lotion I have ever used!! It smells sooo amazing and it makes your skin feel soft while sneezing amazing. I stocked up when it went on sale and used it every single day.
Richmond, TX
This body butter works wonders! I love it. The smell is "purely seductive" and last a long time. Its a strong enough smell to get compliments but not strong enough that you get headaches because of the smell. Leaves my skin feeling extremely moisurized and soft.
Fort Worth, TX
Pure seductive! Smells fabulous! & is so soft on skin. I have the scrub, spray &lotion! Have been buying for yeeeears!
Newark, OH
Amazing product. Smells so good. Can feel a little heavy on skin. Does a really good job of moisturizing my skin. Jar lasts a really long time which is great.
Sandwich, IL
I absolutely love the Pure Seduction scent. It is perhaps my most favorite scent. I have a sensitive nose and yet this scent doesn't irritate it, and it's still a bold sent. I would describe it as fruity flowery scent. As far as moisturizing goes it does a very surface level job and doesn't last long. I love the buttery texture and packaging too I would suggest this to anyone looking for a scent to love.

Looking for your answer?