BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Ultra Softening Body Butter
  • "This rich, light lotion aided me deeply when my skin became very dry. It was almost as if i had never had any dry skin when I used this" in 8 reviews
Tadj H.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Fluffy and soft ! I love. This makes you feel good when you put it on. It almost melts into your skin. Smells amazing and there are many other scents to choose from. This to me is very girly, sweet and flirty but there are more floral or sophisticated fragrances available.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Another classic VS scent. My mother use to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting throughout the whole collection, the lotion & body wash formulas are moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Haleigh W.
Yucaipa, CA
This product is one of the things I always find myself picking up from Victoria Secret every time I go! The richness and creaminess this product gives off is great for the winter and definately moisturizes your skin well. It is perfect to add to your routine in the morning or even just after you get out of the shower. I'm so glad I have found this product
Lydia E.
Pure seduction is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret, it smells so good and if you don't use too much it isn't over powering, plus their body butter makes my skin super soft and nice! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who has dry skin and wants to smell nice!
Carrie M.
Everett, WA
Amazing scent! It's very strong, really cute packaging. Price is a little high but frequently on sale, you do get a lot in there though. Very gentle makes your skin very soft. Would recommend to others.
Sarah G.
Sandwich, IL
I absolutely love the Pure Seduction scent. It is perhaps my most favorite scent. I have a sensitive nose and yet this scent doesn't irritate it, and it's still a bold sent. I would describe it as fruity flowery scent. As far as moisturizing goes it does a very surface level job and doesn't last long. I love the buttery texture and packaging too I would suggest this to anyone looking for a scent to love.
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
Works better than most of the softening lotions ive used before. Working in a hospital and all o fthe hand sanitizer you have to use really dries out the skin, but using this product it keeps my hands moisturied and soft through out my days coming back home from a long day. It works over all as a lotion, and the scent last long enough and is strong enough to be used as an alterate to perfume.
Tiffany R.
This is by far, the best body Butter I have ever found in my 26 years of being on this earth! When they say deep softening, they mean it! No other lotion, moisturizer, NOTHING has given me the smoothness that this has! The scent is long lasting, I'm talking 24 hours! Unfortunately they don't make this anymore which makes me so so sad!!! Please Victoria Secret! Bring this back!!!!
Amber I.
Fort Myers, FL
The smell is one of the first things you notice! It's a wonderful fragrance that is not too heavy and in your face. You notice the scent subtly through out the day! It provides amazing moisture without the oily feel! I would definitely buy this again as it's my go to body butter!
Sally I.
Philadelphia, PA
This body butter is so rich, creamy and moisturizing. i like using it on rough areas like my elbow, knees, and feet. The scent is nice, and application works as a perfume as well. The only con is that it doesn't last all day in terms of moisturizing.