BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Get glowing! Your most-loved fragrances get a limited-edition, luminous twist. Spotlight skin with sexy shimmer and scent.
Pure Seduction Shimmer Mist is infused with crushed plum and midnight blooms.

Lights out. Black lace. Games played.

Tayler C.
shelby nc
Y’all I’m in love, I bought this stuff a few weeks ago and I use it everyday and it last all day, it also gives your body a little shimmer so your literally glowing! Next time you pass a Victoria’s Secret get you some !!
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Another classic VS scent. My mother use to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting throughout the whole collection, the lotion & body wash formulas are moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Jasmine H.
Tomball, TX
This is such a great mist for summer! I like spraying it all over my arms so I can have a little shimmer. It is a really nice bottle I like how they made it. The mist last quiet a bit
Ashley N.
Harrison, GA
I have an unhealthy obsession with perfume and mists and VS do nothing but encourage my obsession lol.
I recently purchased a lot of new mists and lotions and this was one of them. I never tired this one and I found the shimmer intriguing.

The smell at first is very overpowering (hence the one star being deducted) then it does die down to a much more fruity undertone still strong but not overbearingly so.
The shimmer is definitely there. When you spray it, it will be seen so make sure you remember that when you spray. I would plan to wear it on my shirt, wrists or hair. I wear it on my shirt or in my hair.

Overall still a great mist
lae H.
The Title says it all the smell of the perfume is good overall I think for this one you pay for the price and the decoration on the bottles cute .
you can buy it at your local Victoria Secret or shop there website for it I payed $15 for it in store .The only Con I would have is to not have it to close when you spray it on certain fabrics because it soaks in fast so spray a little far back a couple of inches and you should be fine!
Jazmin H.
San Ysidro
I love this fragrance leaves me a scrumptious and long lasting smell. This in no doubt one of my favorite fragrances the packaging is too chick to carry it in my bag without penalty to receive criticism, the price is high but its content is worth bringing a good amount of product. I really like the color and even better the smell that is impregnated in my clothes
Shay S.
Terre Haute, IN
This perfume smells amazing and the scent last long !.. the shimmer is so cute . The shimmer will wash right off when it comes in contact with water . I have sensitive and I thought the shimmers would make me break out but it didn't .. I will definitely be recommending this to my friends .
Leslie M.
I do love most of the Victoria's Secret Shimmer fragrances because they add a nice sheen to your body and yet the fragrances are not overpowering like a parfum could be. Easy spray plastic bottle, I usually purchase the body lotion and body wash so that I can layer the fragrances. Very alluring scent!
Alex C.
Goodyear, AZ
I absolutely adore this fragrance. I wear it every time I go out and it makes me feel a little less insecure about how I look because it gives me a sense of confidence. I got it as a gift but would definitely buy it if I knew where to get it. I don't like that its smell doesn't lats very long but I would definitely recommend it to others to pair it with a nice outfit when going out or a day to yourself.
martha m.
Arlington Heights, IL
me gusta el olor de esta fragancia pero tambien me gustaria provar otras de diferente olor lo que me llama la atencion es la curiosidad del envase, siempre que voy al mall entro en la tienda victoria's secret ya que me llama la la atencion la curiosidad tan femenina que tiene la tienda