Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Get glowing! Your most-loved fragrances get a limited-edition, luminous twist. Spotlight skin with sexy shimmer and scent.

• Pure Seduction: Crushed plum and midnight blooms. Lights out. Black lace. Games played.

Does this product last on the skin?
Can you actually see the shimmer on your skin after you have rubbed it into your body?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion!
Product Highlights
“Smells soooo good. I can't get enough of this stuff.. It is super moisturizing and last for a while” in 10 reviews
Castorland, NY
Smells so good! Not sure about it moisturizing but it will make you smell so good, you won't even care about that!
Blakely, GA
Love this stuff!!! Love how it makes me shine! Hands down my favorite! If you love to sparkle, then you need it!
Seattle, WA
Now this lotion I would definitely recommend because it would leave your skin feeling smooth and smelling yummy 😍
Killen, AL
I love the smell of this lotion!!! It has a shine to it which kind of makes you sparkle. It is very moisturizing!
Cicero
LOVE LOVE LOVE the shimmer in this! Very beautiful and unlike other products YOU CAN ACTIALLY SEE THE SHIMMER.
Louisa, KY
Love love love pure seduction smells amazing feels great an smooth on the skin havent had it in a while though
Love this product. It smells wonderful and the scent last longer than most other brands of lotion I have tried.
I love this lotion. Out of the all the ones I've used this one rakea the cake. Its fruity but not too fruity.
Dallas, Texas
LOVE the fragrance but the shimmer is a little too much! Price: slightly pricey but the brand is always a fav
Houston
Good lotion but kind of left me feeling like butter. great scent lasted long many hours. left me very soft