Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Get glowing! Your most-loved fragrances get a limited-edition, luminous twist. Spotlight skin with sexy shimmer and scent.

• Pure Seduction: Crushed plum and midnight blooms. Lights out. Black lace. Games played.
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion!
Product Highlights
Smells soooo good. I can't get enough of this stuff.. It is super moisturizing and last for a whilein reviews
Lissa D.
Atwater, CA
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Lissa D.
If you are looking for a lotion jammed packed full of shimmer this is the lotion for you! It has a little too much shimmer for me as I like the more natural shimmer. The scent is not too bad a sweet, floral, earthy scent! The texture isn't as thick as it like my lotion to be (a tad bit watery) but rubs in great!
Shirin M.
Honolulu, HI
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Shirin M.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Shirin M.
I love everything about this lotion! It has a very pleasant smell, the packaging is very cute! It’s perfect for night out, and dates. It leaves tiny pieces of glitters on your skin, which makes you to feel princess for the night! Absolutely love it!
Alina T.
St George
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Alina T.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Alina T.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 estrelas 🇧🇷Esse hidratante para o corpo da #coconutpalmleaves é maravilhoso. Esse você encontra no @kmartaus ainda não achei dele aqui nos EUA. Contém óleo de amêndoa doce, livre de Paraben e MIT e a sua pele fica com um acabamento brilhante (brilhinhos na pele). Se alguém souber onde encontrar na América, deixa o comentário aqui. . . . ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ 4 stars 🇺🇸This #coconutpalmleaves body moisturizer is wonderful. This one you find on @kmartaus I haven't found it here in the USA. Contains sweet almond oil, free of Paraben and MIT and your skin has a shiny finish (sparkles on the skin). If anyone knows where to find it in America, leave the comment here. #simplecraft4you #tourinhoalina #coconutpalmleaves #bodylotion #kmartaus #shimmerbodylotion #review #coconutpalmleavesreview
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by Katrina S.
This smells amazing, just like the original Pure Seduction mist. The scent doesn’t last long and it’s not the most hydrating lotion. It is VERY glittery. I usually only wear this during the summer for a sexy, shimmery glow. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion
janel M.
Port Jervis, NY
I absolutely love the smell of this stuff. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it smelling great! I use daily because they are pricey I buy end of year sales and stock up. Its gentle on my skin but might be too harsh or irritating to super sensitive skin. I love it and will continue to use
Dayanara P.
Fort Hood, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Buen olor pero para mi gusto no es la mejor, no me gusta por que siento que me deja la piel un poco grasosa y me hace sudar es depende de la ocacion que la uso......
gia C.
Garden Grove, CA
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by gia C.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Shimmer Lotion uploaded by gia C.
I couldnt tag the photo with the correct lotion because its not listed on influenster. But this lotion is very amazing, the packaging is absolutely beautiful which i love, im a freak for gorgeous packaging when buying products, the scent is a strong beautiful coconut! Loved this! Victoria's Secret the lotion in the picture is platinum ice collection they also come with matching fragrance mist, i really like the diamond jewl packaging. So nice, this was on sale for $6.99 semi-annual sale hurry up before there gone.
Paula B.
Logan, UT
Another favorite of mines... all the others I have reviewed on what I have purchased from Victoria secret I have enjoyed them..I have my main favorite and they are all amazing scents and lotions that I love and will continue to buy...I would speak for this product highly recommend you'll love it those who have not been introduced to their amazing lotions they are all good size bottle affordable and different types of scents to choose from.
Red A.
Silver Spring, MD
Pure Seduction is the best scent VS has in a lotion and body spray so when the shimmery one came out I had to buy it, it was like $18 but the lotion is so smooth and feels so luxurious. Don't be fooled this lotion stays on for the whole day but the glitter might be a con for some people.
Katie W.
Frankfort , Kentucky
Love this lotion! A tube of this 8 FL Oz lotion retails for $18 according to the tag, but I bought this product about a month ago during a 2 for $20 deal. It smells very fruity and girly, moisturizes and doesn't leave a weird feeling on my skin afterwards. The fragrance lasts for a long time so it's great to apply some in the morning and still smell it later on in the evening.