BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...2 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
A few glitches with this one for me, I hate lotions that have a heavy perfume smell to it as it is my nose picks up a lot of smells so this gave me headaches and also the lotion is somewhat watery not happy with this product at all
Aylin S.
Patterson, CA
I really like the smell on the body mist and the body wash but for some reason the smell on the lotion Is terrible and it was watery.
Loren D.
Not my favorite scent of smell. It does make your skin soft and all but ehh.
Srija K.
The smell is bit gross as it is affordable that i would recommend to use on dialy basis good price worth buying this seduction lotion
Shayla N.
Fort Worth, TX
The scent is very lovely and I love it but I feel like it's main purpose is the smell. It does not mosturize my skin and the smell is not very long lasting.
Angelica P.
Smells amazing but scent is overwhelming at times. Also lotion leaves an oily feeling and residue.
Alexus J.
This scent might appeal to general public, but it was a little too strong for me. Be prepared for a scent that follows you around long after you apply this lotion! It has the same great characteristics of any Victoria's Secret lotion, but I just can't get over the smell! I unfortunately will not be repurchasing.
Angel M.
I've been using this lotion on and off for years now. I really love the smell of it, depending on your taste in fragrances it may be a little much. I don't feel that is long lasting at all, I actually don't feel like it really does much other than maybe moisturize just a little and just smells really good.
Haley D.
Natchitoches, LA
I love Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction scent. It reminds me a lot of Bath&Body Works Sweet Pea. It is a great scent, but it doesn't last long. It is kind of price-y for lotion, especially compared to Bath&Body Works lotions. Not sure that I would buy this again.
Laura M.
Detroit
It smells delicious, but sits on top of your skin. It doesn't really get absorbed my skin doesn't feel any softer either after I use it. It just feels moisturized at the most.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Beatrice B.
sinaia
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...