BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Mikayla M.
Gloucester, VA
I adore the scent of this lotion and how moisturizing it leaves my skin. It can be a little on the pricey side but they often have sales where you can get them for a good deal. I just bought a new bottle in another scent a couple weeks ago, and it continues to be one of my favorite lotions.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Smells sooooooooooooooo good!! Every time I put it on I automatically feel prettier! It is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. My skin feels so soft after putting it on and it last all day but I use it about 5 or 6 times a day!!! LOVE IT!!!
Alexandra M.
Norwell , MA
I love the smell of this lotion and it is so moisturizing without being sticking or feeling heavy. I really recommend this lotion and it is reasonably priced at less than $15
Shelby C.
This is my all time favorite lotion and all time favorite scent! I have bought this lotion for so many years and I will continue to keep buying it because I love it so much!!
Rebecca G.
Avondale, AZ
This lotion is surprisingly hydrating. I am very glad they have kept this scent for as long as they have because it is an absolute favorite of mine. The scent is long lasting and the lotion itself is not overly oily. I would purchase this again when they have the 2/$10 sale!
Jane R.
Orlando, FL
Really nice, it smells really good and it dissolves into hands pretty quickly, leaving the scent but not the super thick feeling. I purchased it at Victoria secret and use it mainly for my hands. This would make a really good present
Kallista M.
This is an amazing smell! The smell lasts a very long time, but isn't too of the line moisturizer. This gets four stars because it is my favorite smell from Victoria's Secret.
Alma M.
Hempstead, TX
I love the smell. Keeps the smell for along time. Its great makes your skin really soft just as like baby soft. I honestly would get this product a lot lately. I love it so much 😊❤. I would recommend this for sure to a lot of people because this is such a great product.
Serena E.
I honestly love this lotion and the scent! This scent is my favorite scent from Victoria's secret. I love this lotion and how my skin feels and smells after I put it on!
Rachel G.
Canton, MI
Not the best lotion I have tired. The scent is nice but can be overpowering at times. The lotion does keep me moisturized for a long amount of time. I bought mine at Victoria secret and don't think it is worth the money.
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...
Sarah Sofia O.
Atlantico,Barranquilla COLOMBIA
what is the price of this cream I love
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?