BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Jorden H.
Fairmont, WV
I've been using this lotion since my freshman year of high school. It is by far my favorite scent that Victoria's Secret has in all of their collections. Every single one of my friends has tried it out and all of them have purchased it for themselves after using mine.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Smells fantastic, one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. The scent and softness last all day. I use it daily after I shower and it always makes my skin feel self and silky. I love it!
Lisandra V.
This scent takes me back! My parents used to buy me this lotion since I was in middle school. The scent always brings back nice memories. Why three stars? Well, while VS lotions smell nice, I personally don't think they have much of a moisturizing effect on me.
Naik C.
This body cream is very good to give fragrance to the skin, but definitely not the most moisturizing . When applied it feels soft , but not moisturizes and softens long . not long-lasting .
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI
This was always our "go-to" scent in high school, and 6 years out of school now, I still can't get away from this scent! I love the lotion and the spray as well! Definitely give it a try!!
Danielle P.
I LOVE this product! spells so good, and makes your skin so soft and helps with dry skin. Most fragrance lotions will just make you smell good and not help with dry skin, this is one great!
Alexus W.
Cant say enough good things about this lotion! I love it, it smells so good and the smell lasts on my body all day/night. I have sensitive skin and this fragrance does not make me itchy or break out
I love applying it after showering or before the pool/beach!
Leti V.
I absolutely loved this lotion. The smell is incredible, it last a long time. I found the lotion to be hydration and gentle on the skin. It did not dry out my skin. I bought it at my local VS when they were on sale. I would totally recommend it. Next time they have a sale I will be going to get more.
Jenna B.
Roseau, MN
Love the smell of this lotion!! Can't get enough of it! Only con is it can make my skin sticky sometimes but love it still!! Love It so much I can't even take it! It's a little pricey but worth every penny!!!!! Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Charity T.
Alton, IL
This is my all time favorite lotion and scent here! I have had so many men and women comedy on my smell when I wear it. It lasts all day when applied in the morning! Plus my boyfriend loves it. I will continue to buy this till it's no longer available.
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...
Sarah Sofia O.
Atlantico,Barranquilla COLOMBIA
what is the price of this cream I love
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?