BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...2 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Elizabeth W.
Oh. My. God. This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It's lightweight and smells like ANGELS. It absorbs so fast and it feels amazing on my skin. The full price (where I live) is $18, but there are often sales going on so just wait for a sale and get it for half off! You'll love it!
Chelsea M.
This is my absolute favorite lotion. Kind of pricey but a great deal when they have sales. I use this after showers on my whole body, leaves me smooth and the smell lasts for a very long time. I often buy mass quantities & give it as gifts to my girl friends.
Emily B.
Ellijay, GA
I could not believe how amazing this product smelled. This one is definitely my favorite. They aren't really expensive and a little goes a long way. However, this lotion is a little thick and makes my hands feel a little oily and weird. But that doesn't matter because it smells amazing!
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. Everyone I have ever worn this around, woman or man, has complimented me on how I smell! This is not the most hydrating lotion I have used by far, but it does add a light layer of moisture and leaves you smelling incredible. I would so buy this again!
CR R.
Durham, NC
Love this! I got it as a gift but will probably buy it again. It is a lot lot more moisturizering than I expected. In my experience I stay away form bath and body and Victoria's Secret lotions because they have a lot of alcohol and scents and dry out my skin. This is not the case with this one. Smells amazing and moisturizes very wel!!
Elizabeth G.
I really like the scent of this hydrating body lotion. When you put it on it hydrates your skin pretty well and leaves that great smell for hours. This is one of my favorite body lotions and it comes in various sizes. You can purchase it at Victoria's Secret online or in store!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
The name says it all but the scent of this lotion is very sultry which I love! The moisturizing power of this Victoria Secret Hand and Body Cream is very strong. The moisture looks into my skins thanks to this lotion. If you want soft, smooth skin, this lotion is a must then!
Hannah L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Ahh I cannot say enought good things about this lotion!! I first smelled it when a friend of mine put it on during a basketball game and heard all the guys around us talking about how amazing it smelled!! My very first trip ever to Victoria's Secret was that following week just so I could get my hands on some of this lotion! The fragrance is out of this world and will have everyone around you going crazy just to catch another wiff of it!
kristine m.
I've started using this lotion since in high school & I still use it now! This is my favorite lotion from VS! I love the scent & it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I do apply 2-3 times a day regularly. But on lazy days, I apply once a day & it lasts thru out the day!
Hazel M.
Sarasota, FL
I love this smell sometimes I don't even want to buy a $50.00 bra I just want the Lotions and Body Mists they sell, I own the Lotion and Body MIst in this scent my boyfriend even loves it, Another great scent is temptation and love spell. I would so recommend this.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Beatrice B.
sinaia
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...