BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
The name says it all but the scent of this lotion is very sultry which I love! The moisturizing power of this Victoria Secret Hand and Body Cream is very strong. The moisture looks into my skins thanks to this lotion. If you want soft, smooth skin, this lotion is a must then!
kristine m.
I've started using this lotion since in high school & I still use it now! This is my favorite lotion from VS! I love the scent & it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I do apply 2-3 times a day regularly. But on lazy days, I apply once a day & it lasts thru out the day!
Hannah L.
Broken Arrow, OK
Ahh I cannot say enought good things about this lotion!! I first smelled it when a friend of mine put it on during a basketball game and heard all the guys around us talking about how amazing it smelled!! My very first trip ever to Victoria's Secret was that following week just so I could get my hands on some of this lotion! The fragrance is out of this world and will have everyone around you going crazy just to catch another wiff of it!
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Probably my all time favorite lotion from Victorias secret. It lasts so long especially when I pair it with some of the body spray. I use this daily and I get several compliments on how nice I smell. I would recommend anyone to go buy this or at least give it a try.
Hazel M.
Sarasota, FL
I love this smell sometimes I don't even want to buy a $50.00 bra I just want the Lotions and Body Mists they sell, I own the Lotion and Body MIst in this scent my boyfriend even loves it, Another great scent is temptation and love spell. I would so recommend this.
brianna p.
BARNESVILLE, GA
My boyfriend loves this! I have a large variety of lotions I interchange everyday and this one is my boyfriends favorite! He loves the smell on me and it makes my skin so soft and hydrated all day long. This makes my legs look so luminous and growing. No greasy feeling at all and no shimmer. I love this for a date night and when I'm going out in shorts or dresses. I love VS!
Ivana S.
Medley, FL

Makes this cream gave me little ...
Use it until it's over me , and I liked a lot, has a delicious smell , it moisturizes my skin ...
Used it every night before I go to bed , and in the morning still felt the smell of strawberries ... that rich , I love this cream !
Stephanie L.
Roanoke, VA
This is my favorite line of products from Victoria's Secret. It has a very unique scent to it. It almost smells like candy mixed with flowers. The body lotion smells great at first, but then tends to wear off over time. The lotion makes skin feel soft and moisturized.
Elizabeth W.
Comer, GA
I love everything about this lotion, the way it feels on your skin, the way it smells. The smell is amazing but not overpowering, it is a light feeling lotion. It is a good price when Victoria's Secret has a good sale going on. I would recommend this lotion to anyone.
Jasmine C.
Hanford, CA
This is my absolute favorite lotion, i constantly stack up on these because i use it every single day. As soon as i get out of the shower this is my go to lotion, i love it and even got my boyfriend using it. The smell is soft and sweet, similar to a fruity candy.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...