BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Ja'Lynn P.
Like any other Victoria Secret hand cream, the smell is so good and rich! I got this as a gift with a set. All in travel sizes, 5 lotions and 5 matching scent body washes (which are good for bubble baths). I suggest getting the set, still have leftovers from a year ago! The lotion lasts forever.
Olivia C.
Uxbridge, MA
Where to begin - this scent is seriously the most gorgeous smelling I've ever tried. The price is great for what you get. It is a little slimy for body lotion but it dries quickly so i tend to forget it was even slimy. I would definitely buy it again and recommend it to everyone. Its so perfect!
Julia L.
Azusa, CA
I love this scent. This is the only scent I wear when I wear any kind of fragrance. This lotion is not a thick lotion, it is more of a light everyday lotion than a deep moisturizing one. It leaves a very light scent and sinks into the skin quite nicely. I stock up on these bottles when VS has the 7 for $35 sale and always have a bottle with me.
Nataly S.
Esta hidratante tiene un olor fuerte con tendencias florales, funciona para usarlo en el dia porque el olor perdura en el cuerpo por mucho tiempo pero no para usarlo de noche ya que el olor es muy fuerte, en cuanto a su actividad hidratante es media, si tienes la piel muy reseca no va a funcionar.
Chelsea M.
This is my absolute favorite lotion. Kind of pricey but a great deal when they have sales. I use this after showers on my whole body, leaves me smooth and the smell lasts for a very long time. I often buy mass quantities & give it as gifts to my girl friends.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. Everyone I have ever worn this around, woman or man, has complimented me on how I smell! This is not the most hydrating lotion I have used by far, but it does add a light layer of moisture and leaves you smelling incredible. I would so buy this again!
Emily B.
Ellijay, GA
I could not believe how amazing this product smelled. This one is definitely my favorite. They aren't really expensive and a little goes a long way. However, this lotion is a little thick and makes my hands feel a little oily and weird. But that doesn't matter because it smells amazing!
CR R.
Durham, NC
Love this! I got it as a gift but will probably buy it again. It is a lot lot more moisturizering than I expected. In my experience I stay away form bath and body and Victoria's Secret lotions because they have a lot of alcohol and scents and dry out my skin. This is not the case with this one. Smells amazing and moisturizes very wel!!
Elizabeth W.
Oh. My. God. This is my absolute favorite moisturizer. It's lightweight and smells like ANGELS. It absorbs so fast and it feels amazing on my skin. The full price (where I live) is $18, but there are often sales going on so just wait for a sale and get it for half off! You'll love it!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
The name says it all but the scent of this lotion is very sultry which I love! The moisturizing power of this Victoria Secret Hand and Body Cream is very strong. The moisture looks into my skins thanks to this lotion. If you want soft, smooth skin, this lotion is a must then!
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...