BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it differ...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another com...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Mistie B.
Punta Gorda, FL
While I love Victoria's Secret and all that they offer, their body lotions aren't the most impressive. They are packed with scent that lasts through out the day and it goes on nicely Ann's absorbs very quickly. However, I don't feel like it really helps moisturizer my body. Sometimes I feel just as dry or even drier through out the day. They seem to concentrate more on scent and less on function.
monica w.
Ooooooh what can I say? The scent of this lotion is definitely seductive! I mean my gosh, when I wear it to bed, it drives bae crazy, and when I wear it out, I get so many compliments on it. Just waiting for the 2016 semi annual sale, I'll be needing more of this one!
Reanna P.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually look for scent when it comes to body lotion, due to the fact that I use coconut oil for hydration. I loved the scent of this in the store and there was an awesome deal which was 2 lotions/perfumes for $15. I purchased this and was not impressed when I used it on my body. The scent doesn't stick and it ends up smelling strange after applying it.
Jerrillys C.
Willimantic, CT
This is that one product I keep buying after it's done because it smells amazing and the smell lasts a long period of time. I use it on a regular basis and I love giving this out as gifts because it's a scent that everyone just loves. I adore this body lotion.
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I like this product for a quick lotion, but it's not my main moisturizer when I get out of the shower. It's a little slimey and doesn't absorb into the skin all that great on its own, I have to rub it in quite a bit. The smell is nice as well, but super flowery so beware if that smell is not usually something you like.
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love this product! This Pure Seduction scent is amazing. I have the body spray and body butter as well. I purchased them from Victoria's Secret at a great price! This body cream feels great when I apply it and I like that the scent doesn't fade easily. This is a great product and I will purchase it again!
Marisa A.
Jamesville, NY
This is by far my favorite body lotion that I have ever used! The Pure Seduction perfume is my favorite scent to wear, so I love that they have this corresponding body lotion to go along with it. It is the most flirty and seductive scent, without being too overwhelming. The price and amount you get both are very reasonable, and I would recommend this product to anyone!!
Ashley Y.
College Park, MD
I remember first smelling this scent in MIDDLE SCHOOL, and as a 20 year old I still love it! The fragrance is strong, but I don't have sensitive skin so I can't vouch for people that do, but it's pretty moisturizing! I just love yummy scents and although it doesn't last THAT long, it is just a moisturizer so I don't ask for much!
Nancy T.
Dallas, TX
I love Victoria secret products! I'm always out looking for sales! This lotion and the perfume smells amazing! One of the best products I like from Victoria secret. I love the smell; it smells amazing and feels amazing in my skin. It's not too fruity and not too strong. The smell is just in the middle. I recommend this product for anyone who wants an amazing lotion!
Angel M.
I've been using this lotion on and off for years now. I really love the smell of it, depending on your taste in fragrances it may be a little much. I don't feel that is long lasting at all, I actually don't feel like it really does much other than maybe moisturize just a little and just smells really good.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...