BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Agostina V.
Love love love this lotion! It smooths and hydrates your skin smells great as well! You can buy it at Victoria secret either at stores or online. I use it every time I get out of the shower and I love it!
Kasey B.
Louisville, KY
I have tried many victoria secret products but this is by far my favorite. I really don't have anything bad to say about it. The bottle is cute and stylish. The texture of the lotion is light and creamy and the smell is the best part. The smell stays on your skin even hours after applying. And i get so many complements. When you rub it into your skin it absorbs easily and doesn't leave a film on your skin and leaves your skin soft and smooth. I highly recommend this lotio
Christina M.
Although the scent of this lotion is quite lovely and lasts awhile, I'm a little disappointed by its hydrating abilities. I'll put the lotion on in the morning, and after washing my hands one time it's gone. Also after shaving my legs I like to put on a coat of lotion to avoid an ashy look and to get a silky smooth feel later on. This lotion does those things at first, but after an hour, an ashy look appears, and my legs aren't as smooth as usual when using other moisturizers. Overall I like the product and think it's nice for short time use, but it's annoying needing to put several coats on throughout the day just to keep moisturized.
JULLENY J.
Sterling, VA
Omg!! This smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling supper soft. I always get sad when I finish it but happy because that means I have to go shopping again for it.!
Lorissah. J.
I love VS fragrances! I purchase the "pure seduction" body spray along with the "pure seduction" body lotion. It has a bold, fruity/floral scent. I bought my fragrances online as a part of the VS pick 5 for $30 sale. I totally recommend this product to the lady who's not only interested in purchasing lotions that moisturize the skin, but one that have a long-lasting scent. Trust me, you will turn heads!
Jessica C.
Hesperia , CA
I used this lotion for gym at my college. I remember getting compliments that i smelled good and that took my by surprise. This lotion moisturizes well and since i have extremely dry skin, it does not irritate me at all like other scented lotions do. I am happy I can finally own a scented lotion without having to worry about rashes or redness I may possibly get.
Patricia C.
Bronx, NY
This lotion is the best let me tell you. I use it every day morning and night I mostly use it when I go out with people and I love when they recommend me and tell me that is I smell good pure seduction is my favorite one out of all of them I highly highly highly recommended it love it
Rachel E.
Goreville , IL
I love this lotion. It goes on silky smooth, not greasy & dries really fast, leaving you feeling soft & smelling amazing. The smell lasts & lasts too. So many amazing scents to choose from, you'll easily find a favorite or five. They always have great deals that let you stock up & try new scents as often as you like.
Peace ✌️ Love ❤️
#RachReviews
#seduce
Alexus J.
This scent might appeal to general public, but it was a little too strong for me. Be prepared for a scent that follows you around long after you apply this lotion! It has the same great characteristics of any Victoria's Secret lotion, but I just can't get over the smell! I unfortunately will not be repurchasing.
monica w.
Ooooooh what can I say? The scent of this lotion is definitely seductive! I mean my gosh, when I wear it to bed, it drives bae crazy, and when I wear it out, I get so many compliments on it. Just waiting for the 2016 semi annual sale, I'll be needing more of this one!
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...