BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Kayla Z.
I absolutely love this product! This Pure Seduction scent is amazing. I have the body spray and body butter as well. I purchased them from Victoria's Secret at a great price! This body cream feels great when I apply it and I like that the scent doesn't fade easily. This is a great product and I will purchase it again!
Mimi M.
Hamlin, NY
I like this product for a quick lotion, but it's not my main moisturizer when I get out of the shower. It's a little slimey and doesn't absorb into the skin all that great on its own, I have to rub it in quite a bit. The smell is nice as well, but super flowery so beware if that smell is not usually something you like.
Ja'Lynn P.
Like any other Victoria Secret hand cream, the smell is so good and rich! I got this as a gift with a set. All in travel sizes, 5 lotions and 5 matching scent body washes (which are good for bubble baths). I suggest getting the set, still have leftovers from a year ago! The lotion lasts forever.
Nataly S.
Esta hidratante tiene un olor fuerte con tendencias florales, funciona para usarlo en el dia porque el olor perdura en el cuerpo por mucho tiempo pero no para usarlo de noche ya que el olor es muy fuerte, en cuanto a su actividad hidratante es media, si tienes la piel muy reseca no va a funcionar.
Chelsea M.
This is my absolute favorite lotion. Kind of pricey but a great deal when they have sales. I use this after showers on my whole body, leaves me smooth and the smell lasts for a very long time. I often buy mass quantities & give it as gifts to my girl friends.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
This stuff smells absolutely amazing. Everyone I have ever worn this around, woman or man, has complimented me on how I smell! This is not the most hydrating lotion I have used by far, but it does add a light layer of moisture and leaves you smelling incredible. I would so buy this again!
CR R.
Durham, NC
Love this! I got it as a gift but will probably buy it again. It is a lot lot more moisturizering than I expected. In my experience I stay away form bath and body and Victoria's Secret lotions because they have a lot of alcohol and scents and dry out my skin. This is not the case with this one. Smells amazing and moisturizes very wel!!
Ashley H.
Salem, Or
The name says it all but the scent of this lotion is very sultry which I love! The moisturizing power of this Victoria Secret Hand and Body Cream is very strong. The moisture looks into my skins thanks to this lotion. If you want soft, smooth skin, this lotion is a must then!
Elizabeth G.
I really like the scent of this hydrating body lotion. When you put it on it hydrates your skin pretty well and leaves that great smell for hours. This is one of my favorite body lotions and it comes in various sizes. You can purchase it at Victoria's Secret online or in store!
kristine m.
I've started using this lotion since in high school & I still use it now! This is my favorite lotion from VS! I love the scent & it leaves my skin feeling silky smooth! I do apply 2-3 times a day regularly. But on lazy days, I apply once a day & it lasts thru out the day!
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...
Sarah Sofia O.
Atlantico,Barranquilla COLOMBIA
what is the price of this cream I love
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?