BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...2 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
This body lotion has a long lasting smell and provides great moisture! I just can't get enough of this scent, it is by far my absolute favorite by Victoria's Secret. The bottle is huge, I've had it for about 6 months, used it everyday, and have not run out yet!
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
Something I use everyday! This lotion smells so good & it helps my skin stay moisturized throughout the day when my skin is dry. It is found at any Victoria Secret store. It is a little pricey but worth it. I have two of them that's how much I like this body lotion.

kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I really like this lotion! I have 2 of them I got from VS!!! It smells really good but it's not so good on the moisturizing but hey it's still a good product! I use it before I go places but not like as and everyday lotion!!! Smells amazing!!!
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
This lotion gives you the best of both worlds! It's moisturizing and it smells absolutely incredible! I buy this product every other month. It doesn't leave an oily feel just a nice soft feel is left. Did I mention the smell is breathtaking?
Leesy L.
Socorro , NM
My favorite lotion! I love almost every scent! I especially love the shimmer lotions! The majority of their moisturizers & body lotions are so good! They are perfect for dry weather & dry skin! I have this scent in my purse daily!
Jenny Y.
I absolutely love the smell of this lotion. I received it as a Christmas gift a few years back, and I am so glad I did. This is a nice gift to give someone for Christmas.
Alicia S.
Saint Francis , KS
This is my favorite scent from VS! I used to work there many years ago and we sprayed this on the tissue paper that we put in the bags. I still love the scent! I like the lotions from VS. they are moisturizing and leave my skin soft.
Liz T.
I really like this scent. Use sparingly. I find the scent can be overwhelming if used all over. Especially if you are using a collection that has a body wash with it. Obviously you can get it at the store or online. Can be pricey. I use for special occasions.
Zuleima H.
Medley, FL
Definitivamente son para mi las mejores lociones corporales, su consistencia es muy muy densa en comparación con otras por lo q sientes q permanece en tu piel y la humecta bastante bien. Además su aroma es dulce y floral y dura muchísimo en el cuerpo! De verdad q la amo.
grace b.
Clermont, GA
this is my favorite scent from Victoria secret I'm thinking about purchasing it again maybe even from this website. subscribe to my channel grace Bailey I'm new to youtube and I would really appreciate your support.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Beatrice B.
sinaia
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...