BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pure seduction is the epitome for me of Victoria secret scents.It is my all time favorite scent that they carry. The smell itself is very fruity/florally. What I love about the lotion is that it is thick and hydrating like to where I put it on in the morning not having to reapply. My favorite thing is the little tiny shimmer of micro glitter that appear on your skin after application.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Pure seduction used to be my go to lotion from Victoria Secret. It still smells good but I feel like it's not the same smell anymore. Victoria secret usually has some sale going on for their lotions. That is the only time I buy them. I could never pay full price for these
Katherine C.
Rexburg, ID
I hate purfume. I'm not sure why but I always get headaches from it. I wanted an alternative that was long-lasting but didn't have the same irritating effect. This was perfect. Not only did it moisturize my skin-the scent lasted pretty much all day! Victoria's secret lotions are my absolute favorite. I love this and "Love Spell".
Sasha P.
The pure seduction body lotion smells great.  I love it.  I love how thikc the lotion actually is and it blends in my hand so smoothly and gently.  I've only bought it once but i used it till there was nothing in the bottle lol I just havent gotten a chance to check out bath and body works in  bit.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I got this as a gift from my sister in law . I stopped buying the lotion because I have sensitive skin, but since she bought it for me I used it. It didn't cause any irritation which I was happy about because it smells so good!
Maria D.
I totally love the smell of this cream is one of
my favorite odors of VS is totally divine the
sensation of the cream on the skin with that
sweet aroma is spectacular I really like using
perfumed creams and this is the best no
doubt and quantity is Sufficient for many
applications which makes me happy.
Nancy P.
Resaca, GA
This body lotion has a long lasting smell and provides great moisture! I just can't get enough of this scent, it is by far my absolute favorite by Victoria's Secret. The bottle is huge, I've had it for about 6 months, used it everyday, and have not run out yet!
Valeria Z.
Baldwin Park, CA
Something I use everyday! This lotion smells so good & it helps my skin stay moisturized throughout the day when my skin is dry. It is found at any Victoria Secret store. It is a little pricey but worth it. I have two of them that's how much I like this body lotion.

kris b.
Oakwood, GA
I really like this lotion! I have 2 of them I got from VS!!! It smells really good but it's not so good on the moisturizing but hey it's still a good product! I use it before I go places but not like as and everyday lotion!!! Smells amazing!!!
Diane M.
Whitley City, KY
This lotion gives you the best of both worlds! It's moisturizing and it smells absolutely incredible! I buy this product every other month. It doesn't leave an oily feel just a nice soft feel is left. Did I mention the smell is breathtaking?
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...