BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...2 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Katlyn K.
Cambridge, IA
Really like to use this lotion on my hands and legs. Smells good and keeps them soft and smooth for a couple days. I avoid using it on the bikini area though because the perfume has a tendency to make my skin break out.
Mai Lee H.
One of my favorite scents from their fragrance collection! This just smells so girly and fruity which I love it year round but especially for the spring and summer it smells so perfect! I always repurchase and have a backup in case I run out! Good deals as well when it's the time of the week or month they get good discounts on if you buy 2! Smells amazing and last for awhile!
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
This is my number one favorite smell from Victoria's Secret's fragrances. It's very hydrating makes my body feel soft, smooth.l and moisturize all day long even the scent last all day I bought this lotion so many times that I have the all the older versions of this bottle lol
Mariela H.
This lotion has got to be one of my favorites from Victoria Secret! The scent is amazing! I do not know anybody who does not like the scent. I personally received his as a gift for Christmas and LOVED the lotion. It was such an incredible gift that will keep me smelling good, keep my skin hydrated, and soft. Simply applying it after shaving legs or just on the hands and arms is great. I have purchased this lotion three times already and will continue to do so!
Gina B.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite sentces. But I was very disappointed when I got this instead of my usual body butter.its alot Runnier and does not keep my skin hydrated as much as. The same mark the same scent and the same company does just onceis a lotion and. One a butter
SueAnn N.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Pure seduction is the epitome for me of Victoria secret scents.It is my all time favorite scent that they carry. The smell itself is very fruity/florally. What I love about the lotion is that it is thick and hydrating like to where I put it on in the morning not having to reapply. My favorite thing is the little tiny shimmer of micro glitter that appear on your skin after application.
Lexi M.
Reseda, CA
Pure seduction used to be my go to lotion from Victoria Secret. It still smells good but I feel like it's not the same smell anymore. Victoria secret usually has some sale going on for their lotions. That is the only time I buy them. I could never pay full price for these
Mare R.
I love this scent. It is the most popular one I feel, and I can see why. It does get a little old kinda quickly, because it’s so sweet. My taste in perfumes have matured a lot, and this is a little too much for me as I get older. I still love it so much. I have it in the actual perfume as well as the lotion, and I love it for a lotion. Freesia is such a beautiful smell.
Katelin B.
Bristol, CT
I got this as a gift from my sister in law . I stopped buying the lotion because I have sensitive skin, but since she bought it for me I used it. It didn't cause any irritation which I was happy about because it smells so good!
Maria D.
I totally love the smell of this cream is one of
my favorite odors of VS is totally divine the
sensation of the cream on the skin with that
sweet aroma is spectacular I really like using
perfumed creams and this is the best no
doubt and quantity is Sufficient for many
applications which makes me happy.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Beatrice B.
sinaia
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...