BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Charity T.
Alton, IL
This is my all time favorite lotion and scent here! I have had so many men and women comedy on my smell when I wear it. It lasts all day when applied in the morning! Plus my boyfriend loves it. I will continue to buy this till it's no longer available.
Ana W.
Amazing product leaves a smooth skin finish it has great value and not pricey at all the smell makes you fall in love...
Its very gentle great for all skim types i totally recommendūüėä
Mikayla M.
Gloucester, VA
I adore the scent of this lotion and how moisturizing it leaves my skin. It can be a little on the pricey side but they often have sales where you can get them for a good deal. I just bought a new bottle in another scent a couple weeks ago, and it continues to be one of my favorite lotions.
Brittany R.
Denton, NC
Smells sooooooooooooooo good!! Every time I put it on I automatically feel prettier! It is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. My skin feels so soft after putting it on and it last all day but I use it about 5 or 6 times a day!!! LOVE IT!!!
Alexandra M.
Norwell , MA
I love the smell of this lotion and it is so moisturizing without being sticking or feeling heavy. I really recommend this lotion and it is reasonably priced at less than $15
Rebecca G.
Avondale, AZ
This lotion is surprisingly hydrating. I am very glad they have kept this scent for as long as they have because it is an absolute favorite of mine. The scent is long lasting and the lotion itself is not overly oily. I would purchase this again when they have the 2/$10 sale!
Shelby C.
This is my all time favorite lotion and all time favorite scent! I have bought this lotion for so many years and I will continue to keep buying it because I love it so much!!
Jane R.
Orlando, FL
Really nice, it smells really good and it dissolves into hands pretty quickly, leaving the scent but not the super thick feeling. I purchased it at Victoria secret and use it mainly for my hands. This would make a really good present
Kallista M.
This is an amazing smell! The smell lasts a very long time, but isn't too of the line moisturizer. This gets four stars because it is my favorite smell from Victoria's Secret.
Seharay G.
Smells delicious, soft and moisturizes while pretty, is in my small presentation easy to carry in your handbag . Highly recommend it if you want a spring smell. I 'll buy.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...