BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...2 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Amber B.
Rhinelander, WI
This was always our "go-to" scent in high school, and 6 years out of school now, I still can't get away from this scent! I love the lotion and the spray as well! Definitely give it a try!!
Danielle P.
I LOVE this product! spells so good, and makes your skin so soft and helps with dry skin. Most fragrance lotions will just make you smell good and not help with dry skin, this is one great!
Tori C.
Whitesburg, KY
An old favorite of mine. This lotion smells AMAZING and leaves your skin baby soft and fresh. The only scent that could compete with this is Love Spell, another lotion I remember being a favorite of mine. Would buy again.
Naik C.
This body cream is very good to give fragrance to the skin, but definitely not the most moisturizing . When applied it feels soft , but not moisturizes and softens long . not long-lasting .
Andrea J.
Shelton, WA
My husband loves the smell of this lotion, I just wish it were more substantial in thickness and moisture. It's a bit thin, almost feels watered down. That being said, the fragrance lingers for a long time and wears well.
Natalie S.
This is my FAVORITE scent by Victoria's secret. It's for sure a fruity scent and is very powerful. I get a lot of compliments when I wear this lotion. I think it is a little pricey for body lotion, but the quality of the lotion is very high. I would recommend.
Jenna B.
Roseau, MN
Love the smell of this lotion!! Can't get enough of it! Only con is it can make my skin sticky sometimes but love it still!! Love It so much I can't even take it! It's a little pricey but worth every penny!!!!! Definitely would recommend this to anyone!
Leti V.
I absolutely loved this lotion. The smell is incredible, it last a long time. I found the lotion to be hydration and gentle on the skin. It did not dry out my skin. I bought it at my local VS when they were on sale. I would totally recommend it. Next time they have a sale I will be going to get more.
Charity T.
Alton, IL
This is my all time favorite lotion and scent here! I have had so many men and women comedy on my smell when I wear it. It lasts all day when applied in the morning! Plus my boyfriend loves it. I will continue to buy this till it's no longer available.
Ana W.
Amazing product leaves a smooth skin finish it has great value and not pricey at all the smell makes you fall in love...
Its very gentle great for all skim types i totally recommend😊
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Beatrice B.
sinaia
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion how much do you love this???❤
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...