BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...1 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Lindsay S.
This is my second favorite scent next to love spell it smells so yummy and intoxicating with a bit of seductive roll in to it the smell lasts all day on my skin just a very beautiful scent a must try
Andrea S.
Oakdale, CA
I hate lotion to be honest. However this lotion smells so good & makes my skin feel so soft that I don't mind it as much. It's not heavy. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to smell good but doesn't want the cakey feeling.
Jorden H.
Fairmont, WV
I've been using this lotion since my freshman year of high school. It is by far my favorite scent that Victoria's Secret has in all of their collections. Every single one of my friends has tried it out and all of them have purchased it for themselves after using mine.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Smells fantastic, one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. The scent and softness last all day. I use it daily after I shower and it always makes my skin feel self and silky. I love it!
Daphne J.
Crofton, MD
I like this product a lot. I love the scent and I like the packaging. The scent lasts well, at least on my skin and throughout the day. I can still smell it wherever I applied it. (Normally legs) I don't use lotion often but when I do that is the lotion I reach for if I want to use a scent from Victoria's secret.
Jessica B.
Bridgeport, NY
Lasts a very long time, smells sort of like Hawaiian punch. Super liquidy but it spreads nice that way. A more affordable lotion from the brand. Bought on sale at Victoria's secret along with a few others. I would recommend it.
Lisandra V.
This scent takes me back! My parents used to buy me this lotion since I was in middle school. The scent always brings back nice memories. Why three stars? Well, while VS lotions smell nice, I personally don't think they have much of a moisturizing effect on me.
Tori C.
Whitesburg, KY
An old favorite of mine. This lotion smells AMAZING and leaves your skin baby soft and fresh. The only scent that could compete with this is Love Spell, another lotion I remember being a favorite of mine. Would buy again.
Alexus W.
Cant say enough good things about this lotion! I love it, it smells so good and the smell lasts on my body all day/night. I have sensitive skin and this fragrance does not make me itchy or break out
I love applying it after showering or before the pool/beach!
Andrea J.
Shelton, WA
My husband loves the smell of this lotion, I just wish it were more substantial in thickness and moisture. It's a bit thin, almost feels watered down. That being said, the fragrance lingers for a long time and wears well.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Sarah Sofia O.
Atlantico,Barranquilla COLOMBIA
what is the price of this cream I love
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...

back