BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Yaneth S.
Katy , TX
I'm in love with this lotion it smell so good not to fruity, just sweet! When I gave birth to my baby that was my #1 product to have with me at the hospital I know funny. But I highly recommend to use this lotion I will keep buying!
Grace X.
A little thick but if you're using this before bed for instance it's perfect. Scent is very strong and will linger. Does a good job moisturizing but I wouldn't use it on my body unless it's my legs.
Lindsay S.
This is my second favorite scent next to love spell it smells so yummy and intoxicating with a bit of seductive roll in to it the smell lasts all day on my skin just a very beautiful scent a must try
Adriana S.
Oxnard, CA
A few glitches with this one for me, I hate lotions that have a heavy perfume smell to it as it is my nose picks up a lot of smells so this gave me headaches and also the lotion is somewhat watery not happy with this product at all
Andrea S.
Oakdale, CA
I hate lotion to be honest. However this lotion smells so good & makes my skin feel so soft that I don't mind it as much. It's not heavy. I would recommend it to anyone that wants to smell good but doesn't want the cakey feeling.
Ellie T.
Milwaukee, WI
I LOVE this smell. It is forever my favorite. The lotion is stronger and the smell lasts even longer than the body spray- I have and use them both. When I use the lotion at work everyone comments!
Jorden H.
Fairmont, WV
I've been using this lotion since my freshman year of high school. It is by far my favorite scent that Victoria's Secret has in all of their collections. Every single one of my friends has tried it out and all of them have purchased it for themselves after using mine.
Jessica B.
Bridgeport, NY
Lasts a very long time, smells sort of like Hawaiian punch. Super liquidy but it spreads nice that way. A more affordable lotion from the brand. Bought on sale at Victoria's secret along with a few others. I would recommend it.
Evan S.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Smells fantastic, one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret. The scent and softness last all day. I use it daily after I shower and it always makes my skin feel self and silky. I love it!
Daphne J.
Crofton, MD
I like this product a lot. I love the scent and I like the packaging. The scent lasts well, at least on my skin and throughout the day. I can still smell it wherever I applied it. (Normally legs) I don't use lotion often but when I do that is the lotion I reach for if I want to use a scent from Victoria's secret.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...