BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Buy on Amazon
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Holly P.
Florence, AL
I have several lotions from Victoria secrets line. This is one of my favorites. It has a great smell. It also is a deep moisturizer. I like to use on my legs after shaving.
Verenice T.
This cream of Victoria's Secret is one of my favorites, its aroma is really good. If you want a good and lasting cream do not hesitate to buy this one since also it gives good results very much!
Navasia M.
Jamaica, NY
One of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret . Good price worth the money . It's gentle to the skin. And the scent is long lasting . Great when paired with the spray
Carolina c.
Okay so this is like a Victoria's Secret classic everytime I wear this is like immediately everyone knows this from Victoria Secrets it has the greatest smells ever and it is a great moisturizer
karla d.
Yuma, AZ
This VS fragrance is my favorite it smells so good, its the best it leaves you so hydrated and with the softest skin but at the same time smelling so good and the packaging is beuatiful
Jenny M.
Laveen, Az
Helps keep your hand hidrated! I love carrying these bottles with me to school or what not because they always come in handy! They also smell amazing! Favorite !
Maria V.
I'm a big fan of Victoria's Secret products and I must say they make the most seductive items including this sweet scented lotion. So if you want to be more attractive, this product might be helpful.
Kaylene R.
San Diego, CA
I wish I could rate this 10 stars! It's so amazing and feels so moisturizing & not to mention the smell is AMAZING! The small container lasts me so long too! DEFINITLY TRY!
Alexus P.
Maumelle, AR
I love the smell of this. It smells so fresh and clean. It does feel pretty heavy on the skin if you go crazy with it but less is definitely more with this product.
Meryangel D.
MIAMI, FL
The victoria's secret body lotion pure seduction is one of my favorites body lotion of all of yours victoria's secret collection. It is very soft, creamy and fresh. I use it every night before going to bed. ūüíēūüĎÖ
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...
Sarah Sofia O.
Cartagena de indias
what is the price of this cream I love
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?