BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Natster F.
I've tried these lotions in the past. They are convenient but are not substantial. A couple may have a unique sent but most are like the same. In fact I can tell a scent is victoria secret no matter which one a person is wearing. Smells the same and way over done or that it's so popular every lady is wearing it. K.O. lol
Lyndsey R.
Pendleton, SC
This lotion smells nice and feels nice on the skin during and immediately after application, but afterwards it can sometimes be a little itchy and drying. This may be due to my sensitive skin. It's good, but it's not great.
Valerie R.
Anaheim, CA
This is my all time favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. This lotion is gentle on the skin although it can leave your skin a bit oily. The scent is long lasting and the price of the lotion in a bit pricey for hand lotion but over all worth it. I would recommend.
Elizabeth S.
San Jacinto, CA
I LOVE LOVE this product! The smell is so perfect i have tons of these. My husband loves it when i use them you smell good for a long time. They are not that expensive, i use it every day. They have many smells to chose from, i would recommend this product!!!
Lynna S.
Lyndhurst, NJ
I love this body cream. It smells great and you don't even need perfume after you apply it. You can buy it at a vs store and sometimes they have great sales prices. So make sure you're tuned to that. It is refreshing and you will feel like you have a new skin.
Celeste O.
I have been using this for years and absolutely love it! Makes my skin feel so soft and smells so good! I apply this daily all over (except my face of course) and the scent lasts all day! Would definitely recommend!
Lea H.
I love VS body lotions and sprays plus the body washes. I love the traditional ones. The pure seduction and love spell being my favorite. This has such a mature and fruity smell to it. And they always have good deals.
Brianna M.
This is my favorite lotion. I've been using it for about 8 or 9 years. The smell is feminine, but not over the top. And the lotion is super hydrating. I've been complimented on how soft my skin is numerous times, thanks to this lotion! They recently changed the bottle, and the fragrance is a tad different, but my skin is still as smooth as ever!
Mina C.
I wore this scent throughout college and frequently got compliments. It's feminine, but soft. Don't get me wrong -- the scent is very, very strong. However, it's a lot more pleasing (to me) than other VS lotions.
Logan S.
I am in love with this scent. Along with the that, it is also very moisturizing; I used it on a sunburn once and it made my skin super smooth and didn't burn. I recommend this lotion and would purchase it again!
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...