BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #96 in Lotion

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
  • I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has ano...7 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Amber B.
This smells super good and the smell lasts most of the day. You can get it on Amazon for cheaper than you can at VS, but it's pretty good for the price. I prefer bath and body works, but if you like the smell better it isn't that far off!
Cleydee J.
I love this lotion, the smell lasts much longer than other creams that I used love can spend hours on the street and the smell remains intact, hydrates and keeps skin moisturized. I use it daily, am loving the sweet smells and this is one of my favorite creams in the world
Analyssia R.
APPLE VALLEY, CA
This is a scent that will stay with me forever! Loved it back in my teenage years and it's still great to me now! The lotion is gentle on my skin and is great substitute for a quick spritz of perfume as it stays with you a long time.
Jordan H.
Cambridge
This is my all time favorite Victoria's secret scent. I have it in the lotion and spray. I love the smell and I always get compliments when I wear it. Its not overpriced I don't think, it all depends on your budget. I recommend giving this one a try if your new or old to VS
Lexi S.
I was given this as a gift from my MIL and I am in love! I have never had anything from VS, but I would definitely buy this on my own. I love the smell and find that it long lasting after I apply it. It's not oily on my skin and that's a huge thing with me. Would recommend!
Mayra V.
Brownsville, TX
This is by far my favorite scent in VS lotion line. It's smell is great, but it definitely doesn't moisturize for a long period of time. The scent does last however. I tend to use this lotion with a nonscented moisturizing lotion. With this, I don't even have to wear perfume. I definitely have purchased this multiple times.
Laura M.
Nashville, TN
It's rare for me to find a lotion that is not watery and That has a smell that only lasts very little. This lotion leaves my skin soft with a great consistency that not only gives you a very Sexy smell but also leaves your skin hydrated and soft. I recommend it for anyone.
Tina
This is one of my favorite scents ever. I have been buying it for almost 10 years! As a lotion, a perfume, and a body butter depending on what I'm in the mood for when I go into the store. The hydrating lotion is great for your arms and legs. If you put it on post-shower your skin is silky soft for days! It will dry out your face a bit, most likely because of the perfumes.
Jodi T.
Urbana, IL
Pure Seduction smells amazing and the scent lasts all day. It can be strong, it's not something I personally put all over. It's not incredibly moisturizing for my dry skin, so i prefer to supplement it with a more moisturizing lotion. If you're looking for a lotion with a long lasting, great scent, this is your lotion.
Sarah P.
San Juan, TX
One of the best lotions by Victoria's Secret that I've tried BY FAR. The smell is not overpowering and it leaves my legs and arms feeling silky and smooth after a shave. It has an amazing smell and helps to get rid of ashiness on the skin. I DEFINITELY would recommend.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Maria D.
How much do you think the scent of fragrance lasts long or short?
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...