BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

• Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion ho...1 Answers
  • I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes i...2 Answers
  • I been wondering if it's smell good?8 Answers
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion
  • "Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift" in 43 reviews
  • "One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. " in 10 reviews
  • "This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth" in 6 reviews
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Sweet and floral, that’s what I smell with this lotion. It’s a great everyday scent. One of my favorite thing to wear I love the fruity scent to. This lotion is a winner in my book. Try it if you like it. You can thank me later lol.
Becky D.
Scottsburg, IN
I absolutely love this pure seduction lotion by Victoria secret. It doesn't leave your skin feeling greedy and smells amazing. I must say you all must go try it. !#giftcrush#contest:.I love anything Victoria secret. You can never go wrong with #victoriasrcret products.live it.
Hannah C.
Middletown, OH
This is my favorite scent of lotion ever!! Absolutely love it and get compliments every time I wear it. Gentle on body but I wouldn’t use on face. I use this as my go to every day scent. I am a repeat buyer.
NANA P.
somerset , NJ
yeah i is was im we all look good at today and we were are qready was a question of why i is was a really wnice day today i is was a fashion show rn that is was so much better fun i is a great time ugame day w you guys look think you about it the
Rebecca C.
San Antonio
I got this lotion as a Mother’s Day gift & let me tell you it smells so great! It has a rose sent. I use it when I go on a date with the hubby. It has vitamins E & C. Skin feels soft , smooth & touchable 😍
Jennifer S.
Chicago
I love using this body lotion on my arms, feet, and hands because it smells good and is very hydrating.But, I do not use this all over my body because some of my skin is sensitive to fragrances.
Samantha T.
San Diego, CA
This smells so good! However, it’s not that great as a moisturizer. I️t ends up leaving my skin feeling kind of tight and dry after a little while. There are better options at the drug store
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Another classic VS scent. My mother use to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting throughout the whole collection, the lotion & body wash formulas are moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Krystalynn P.
Lubbock, TX
This is absolutely my favorite kind of lotion. It can cover up any smell. The scent lasted all day. And when I went into work everyone is like oh my goodness you smell amazing.
Bree J.
this lotion smells amazing before and smells even better after you put it on. i used to have the perfume that was this same scent and i loved it. leaves your skin feeling super soft afterward.
josemyr d.
I been wondering if it's smell good?
hiyo o.
Florida
I have been looking for a different fragrance, it has another combination?
Leticia C.
Oxnard, CA
Any other good lotions that smell almost like this one?
Sarah Sofia O.
Atlantico,Barranquilla COLOMBIA
what is the price of this cream I love
Ashley K.
I like using this moisturizer it's very soft what makes it different than the others?...

back