Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion

by Victoria's Secret

Victoria's Secret garden pure seduction hydrating body lotion, an enticing blend of casaba melon, plum and freesia. Pamper skin with ingredients from a secret garden, like naturally conditioning aloe, oat and grapeseed extracts, and nourishing vitamins e and c. Smooth over body for enriching moisture and sensuous fragrance.

Is it good for very dry skin?
Is it good fot very dry skin?
Les gusta? El olor es súper dulce!
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion!
Product Highlights
“Love it! It smells really nice and it's really moisturizing I always buy this one for myself and for a gift” in reviews
“One of my favorite lotions. Light weight & breathable. Great scent. Helps keeps my hands moisturized. Great with dry skin on helping to refresh. ” in reviews
“This is one of my favorite scents of Victoria's secret it's smell amazing and the lotion leaves my skin very smooth” in reviews
bucharest
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Rodica D.
It hidrates quite nice and the smell is amazing, long lasting, my skin smells Even the Next day, But it Has parabens in the ingredients, FOR those who are interested in this thing.
San Diego, CA
This lotion smells great and is very long lasting. I've had it for about a year and I still haven't ran out. It's a nice floral scent, but it is a bit strong smelling. I would buy this again. It leaves my skin moisturized.
Suceava
I love the scent of this body lotion! So fresh and feminine. It absorbs really quickly into the skin and it leaves it smooth and nice smelling. I use it each time after bathing/showering and my skin is thanking me for it. Totally recommend it! ^_^
Mishawaka , IN
I love Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction scent. It reminds me a lot of Bath&Body Works Sweet Pea. It is a great scent, but it doesn't last long. It is kind of price-y for lotion, especially compared to Bath&Body Works lotions. Not sure that I would buy this again.
London
Smells incredible! My favorite body lotion from Victoria’s Secret. In the summer I like to use the shimmer on 😍 totally recommend
This had been my favorite lotion for years. But, as I'm getting older, the used to be the greatest scent became too overpowering. If you're looking into a body lotion that will make you smell fantastic all day, this is it for you though! The lotion is also great keeping my skin from flaking and cracking. I will use up the rest of what I have on my legs, and then move on to the ones that's not as heavily scented.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Hydrating Body Lotion uploaded by Alexandra H.
This scent is by far one of my favorite scents of all time. I love how the fragrances of red plum and freesia blend together so well. I've had numerous bottles of this particular lotion as well as the body spray. It is more of an overpowering scent at first but becomes more subtle on the skin as its moisturized in. I use this on my body after I shower in the morning and still get whiffs of it throughout the day. Definitely long lasting and truly a beautiful and one of a kind scent!
Me encantan todas las cremas de Victoria's Secret pero esta en particular, me enamoro ya que no es una fragancia muy fuerte, con tonos florales y frutales suaves, que no solo son agradables sino que no cansan el olfato. Además perdura muchísimo en la piel. Y mejor aun si se usa la linea completa que incluye gel de baño, splash y esta hidratante.
Kitchener , ON
Just plain beautiful! I love this body lotion, it smells wonderful and it’s soft and leaves my skin soft. Just disappointed that I can’t find it in my area and I had to drive 1 hour away just to get it... but will do it again or order online. Love it! A bit pricy but you can find deals/gift sets 🌸💗
Ephrata
I have a hard time finding lotion scents that I like, and I love the Victoria's Secret brand! I discovered this scent recently and instantly fell in love! I cannot even count the amount of compliments I got wearing this, not to mention it leaves such an amazing feeling on your skin.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
sinaia
il y a 2 ans
Miranda G. • il y a 2 ans
I honestly love the scent so much