VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist

by Victoria's Secret

A cool twist on your most-loved Mists. Inspired by the scents of winter, our limited-edition Frosted Collection offers fresh, icy versions of our best-selling fragrances.

Choose from:

• Pure Seduction Frosted: Frozen tangerine. Pink marshmallow. Pure Seduction on ice.
  • Love Spell Frosted: Snowy cedar. Peach petals. Love Spell on ice.
  • Velvet Petal Frosted: Sparkling currant. Arctic blooms. Velvet Petals on ice.
  • Bare Vanilla Frosted: Black sugar. Fresh mint. Bare Vanilla on ice.
  • 250ml/8.4 oz
  • Domestic

does this mist smell good?
Quisiera que me enviaran una muestra de este perfume para saber el aroma y promocionarlo y decir que tal me Parece?
Su aroma es dulce,floral o cítrico?
Start your review of VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist!
miriam A.
El centro , CA
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by miriam A.
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by miriam A.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Olor dulce y ligero lo puedes usar para una noche al aire libre y el olor sería bastante cómodo 😍 Si buscas algo juvenil te recomiendo esta fragancia 👍🏻👍🏻
Christina D.
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by Christina D.
Just bought this recently and it smells incredible! The packaging is also cute and it lasts a long time
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alessandra L.
Purchased at: ULTA
Me encanta son maravillos sus fragancias son las mejore que podido probar las recomiendo muchísimo buen producto🌸🌸🌸🌸🌺
Lizette G.
Fresno, CA
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by Lizette G.
Purchased at: Amazon
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist Love the smell of this. Nice twist on pure seduction and the staying power is decent.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Pure seduction had been my favorite VS scent for years... And when I got the newest line over Christmas I was so excited! It's pure seduction with whipped marshmallow 😍😋 smells so delicious!!
bella R.
san antinio
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by bella R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
good scent i love it a lot helps with dates and it smells really good and it catches people’s attention and nothing because it’s good and yes it is very long lasting and yess it does help with that to
griselda V.
San Fernando, CA
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by griselda V.
This fragrance smells so sweet and good 😍‼️ I literally bought two bottles during winter, I can never get enough of this smell and it lasts on my clothes for a good amount of time. Literally smells like pink marshmallows 😍 It is limited edition during the winter so stock up !!!!
Alexia L.
Laredo, TX
VICTORIA'S SECRET Pure Seduction Frosted Fragrance Mist uploaded by Alexia L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
Very sweet smell i love it! Stays on my clothes all day, I recommend more for the winter!❄️
raylene O.
Tonto Basin, AZ
I absolutely love this perfume!!It's floral but also has a deep rich scent that levels it all out. It stays with you much longer than other sprays I've used. The price is comparable to other sprays also. It has glitter in it as well which I absolutely love!! It makes for a beautiful shimmer
Lili D.
Riverside, CA
Me encanta este perfume, tiene un aroma dulce hermoso 🤩 🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 simplemente me encanta muchísimo 😍😍😍😍😍😍 lo recomiendo mucho 10/10