Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set

Victoria's Secret *Pure Seduction* 8 fl oz Fragrance Lotion 8.4 fl oz Fragrance Mist *Free Gift* .23 fl oz Fragrance Mist with purchase of this product!

8 fluid ounce Fragrance Lotion; 8.4 fluid ounce Fragrance Mist

How do I get a set ? I want to try it
Does it smell like alcohol ?
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set!
Katie K.
division st
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set uploaded by Katie K.
absolutely love it. I have sensitive skin and this works for me. the bottle could be better. but it smells AMAZING. I would like for it to last longer as in the smell. if you like a not in your face snell this is for you hands down AMAZING
Lamyaa M.
Spokane, WA
Purchased at: Sephora
Victoria’s Secret is here for everyone who’s young at heart and wants to feel sexy, feminine and sophisticated at the same time.
Taina L.
Tampa, FL
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set uploaded by Taina L.
I really liked this cream. Its smell is very good. In general, I don't like Vistoria’s Secret I feel that the scents of their perfumes and creams are very strong. But this one I really liked a very good smell. #cream #fragance #fragancelotion #redplum #freesia #hydration #beauty #influenster #smell #body #bodycream #Victoria’sSecret Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set temporary name 8902346476
Jaroya P.
Burlingame
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set uploaded by Jaroya P.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
My all time fav summer scent! I love wearing this scent in the summer because it’s very sweet and fresh. It reminds me of starburst candy ! I love it I recommend trying this. you can never go wrong! It’s a classic must have! They updated the packing which I absolutely love!
Lydia O.
One of my favorites. Love this perfume. The smell is very good. Nothing to dislike about this product. Like everything about it.
Maria C.
Homestead, FL
this is something sweet. I absolutely love this fragrance I keep in my purse all the time . its a must have like for after the gym. and a shower...or before you go to bed.
Maricar A.
fortdavis
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set uploaded by Maricar A.
Purchased at: Bed Bath & Beyond
I love Victoria secret. My sister bought me a different Victoria scents I really like it. It was really good. Moistures and smell scents = Victoria secret 💓
natasha G.
Muskegon, MI
Love this scent, it's one of the ones I keep in rotation. The scent stays well especially when worn with the lotion as well.
Jenn E.
Beatrice, NE
I love VS!! This is one of my favorite body sprays. It's little sweet but not overbearing. The only bad thing about this isn't the scent is not long lasting.
Alejandra S.
Germantown , MD
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist and Lotion Set uploaded by Alejandra S.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
I love all of Victoria secrets lotions and fragrance sets. They are great for daily use. Not too of a strong smell. I am a constant buyer of all their products. Totally recommend if you haven’t bought any of these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelby R.
il y a un an
angela V. il y a 8 mois
i love Champagne Petals so much and Diamond petals but it is only during the holidays though sadly
Natia K.
New Castle, DE
il y a 2 ans
YMANN K. il y a 2 ans
For me no...just amazing smell
tamar M.
De New castle
il y a 2 ans
Morgan S. il y a 2 ans
It is great smelling and long lasting. I like to use it when I’m not going anywhere fancy but want to still smell good.