Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist

The perfect accessory! Change your mood. Change your mist. Collect them all.

Fruity

• Pure Seduction: Red plum and freesia

What does this perfume smell like? Is it more of a strong , fruity , woody or floral scent ? Is it worth the money ?
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist Hey everyone!! What would you describe this scent as, because i would love to purchase as it seems amazing!?
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist ? Does this mist last long and smell good
Start your review of Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist!
How would you rate this product?
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
This is literally my go-to, all time favorite body mist. I keep one bottle in my car for on the go and one in my bedroom when I am getting ready. It is perfect for all occasions and leaves you smelling great for a ling period of time. If you shop Victoria's Secret sales they frequently have very good pricing on this item (For example they are on sale currently for 2/$10, $5 a piece!) if you buy them without a sale then they can get a bit pricey, I want to estimate that they run $14 or so by themselves. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell amazing!!
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Amelia D.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Amelia D.
OOooHhh my goodness this is a MUST HAVE! It smells so very good! I can’t even describe the scent it’s like a juiced plum, crushed freesia it’s a very fruity smell. It will last all day but I have to spray myself every time I get out of my car! I’m completely obsessed with it and you will be too!! I promise you won’t be disappointed get it!! I paid $18.00 but they’re always having good sells!! Just remember everyone has different skin types so what works for me may not work for you! If you have any questions hit your girl up! I would so appreciate a follow and I’ll send you one back! STAY FLAWLESS MY BEAUTIES Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist
Talha K.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Talha K.
This body mist from victoria’s secret has always been my favorite reminds me of my high school days. I love the fruity strong smell. It even last longer than you can expect. For me iv’e noticed the spray lasting for 2 days, usually body mist don’t last that long.
Tierney P.
Riverview, FL
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Tierney P.
Pure Seduction lives up to its name. I love wearing this one to go out on a date. The bottle is so pretty. It smells heavenly more of a floral scent. It’s a favorite of mine compared to other Victoria’s Secret body sprays. Definitely this one out.
maredith G.
Dalhart
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by maredith G.
When I tell you this is my favorite scent from #VS i mean it. I’ve used this scent since the 6th grade and it always last so so long on me! And there lotion is so good as well!!
Zenaida P.
Bartow, FL
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Zenaida P.
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction... 💕 I love the fragance, smells sweet and fruity. It's a nice fragance to have anyhow. I would recommend.
Karima B.
Upland, CA
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Karima B.
a personal favorite of mine, to be honest. as great as Victoria Secret products are, this sticks out the most, a classic. it sits on the skin very well and it blends in very quickly! this cost me 10$ to buy plus the tax. the packaging is very pretty and expected from Victoria Secret!🥰
ARIXON L.
Auburn, AL
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by ARIXON L.
Purchased at: Victoria's Secret
It goes without saying that Victoria's Secret fragrances always smell very good, ideal for daily use, I gave my wife several, since we found them at a good price, I recommend them, they all smell very good, Pure seduction has a fragrance very rich floral and fruity
Elmira S.
Brooklyn, NY
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist uploaded by Elmira S.
Victoria secret pure seduction is aromatic sweet, fruity refreshing. I definitely love their products, body lotion, body wash. I haven’t found really one i didn’t like.
Stephanie S.
Niceville
My absolute favorite scent from Victoria's Secret!!! I will be so sad if this ever goes away!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie L.
Nottingham
il y a 5 mois
Alma P. il y a 5 mois
It’s a very sweet scent I know you will love it 😍
Maria M.
il y a 5 mois
Cheyenne P. il y a 4 mois
Yes! It smells so good in my opinion, it lasts super long. I was doing some outside work today and my mom said she could still smell it on me!! It smells like fruity pebbles in a way, along with a mix of love spell by them! It’s not too childish smelling, more of an mature smell, it isn’t musky though. I love it, it has a super nice scent! One of my favs!
Ainhoa G.
il y a 8 mois
Mandy M. il y a 8 mois
It's fruity and floral plum with freesia. Endless Night mist is plum as well, but deeper with musk.
Riley M.
il y a 10 mois
Éclairage M. il y a 10 mois
Me encantan los perfumen de victoria's secret de esa tienda son todos mis perfumen una de las buenas tiendan que tiran unos buenos fragancia.