BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #9 in Fragrance Mists for Her

The perfect accessory! Change your mood. Change your mist. Collect them all.

Fruity

• Pure Seduction: Red plum and freesia

• Es uno de mis perfumes favoritos, a pura sinceridad es lo...1 Answers
  • Ive never had expensive body mist. But ive heard victoria...4 Answers
  • Who loves this product?...5 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
This is a very pleasantly smelling mist. It is definitely one of my favorites. It has an extremely sweet smell to it that I love. The packaging is like a typical mist/plastic fragrance bottle. The cap is really nice though. It is very durable and thick with a really pretty gold enclosed in a clear casing around it.

My only two complaints about this product is the cost and how quickly it fades. Generally the smell doesn't last me more than a couple of hours, but that is pretty typical of body mists in general. The cost is $18 for a 250 ml bottle, which is definitely on the pricier side. Most times you can catch these fragrances on sale though which is helpful.

Overall I really enjoy this most for a quick "spray on the go" type situation if I'm not already wearing my perfume. Although this spray is on the pricier side, I still think it's worth it. I recommend this spray and will continue to purchase when it goes on sale!
Mehak F.
Iselin, NJ
Victoria's Secret mists have been around for ages. The scents always deliver and they are iconic since a lot of us have grown up wearing their body mists / perfumes. Pure seduction is a really nice scent, but it may start to smell a little medicinal if you keep it lying around in your drawers for too long after purchasing it. Also, this mist should definitely be used after a shower on your body. That's how you're going to get the most use out of it. Just putting it on your clothes on the way out the door is going to make you smell good for only a couple minutes before it starts to fade. Put it on your pulse points, like on your wrists and neck. When you use it right, this mist is a win!
Sally N.
Annandale
HANDS DOWN ALL TIME FAVORITE. I’ve had this for 3 years now and I love the scent. Pure Seduction is my favorite scent out of all the VS Fragrance collection. The scent is strong but not too strong. I wear it everyday to school and I’m always asked what perfume I’m using. After I’m finished with this bottle, I’m going to the store and buy a new bottle because I’m in love with this scent.
abriana t.
Spring Valley, CA
this is my favorite scent from VS . it is a very sweet smelling product . i bought it on sale right before school began and it has been my go to smell ever since then . it has a cute bottle with a durable cap which stays on very well . i would recommend to anyone who prefers a fruitier , sweeter smell as opposed to the flowery , essential oil smell
Megan A.
Toronto
This was my first Vs fragrance purchase I have ever made and I was very happy with it! It is a body spray so it isn’t as strong or long wearing as a perfume. It has a great scent and I would recommend this to anyone that wants a subtle scent for the day. I gave it 3 stars just because I prefer perfumes now, but it is still an amazing product!
Azka Q.
Honestly Victoria secret mists are way better than their perfumes. The bottle of this mist is huge and I was able to finish it half way through in a year even with my extensive use. I am a perfume lover and I like to smell good every time, this is a good option if you want to refresh your perfume. Only con is that it’s not travel friendly.
Teal C.
Providence, RI
It's a fun fruity floral scent something that you can wear everyday and you know will definitely turn a few heads as you walked by my only question is it smells suspiciously like love spell so I'm confused as to why it's even called something different but either way I love this sign and it's pretty much my go-to for everyday
Tiffany M.
This is by far my favorite Victoria's Secret body spray. Everytime I wear it my fiance never ceases to tell me how good I smell. He will bury his face in my neck and inhale the scent. I have three bottles in my extras closet and it is the scent that I use the most. I like it even better than the widely loved Love Spell
Himalay L.
Allentown
This was actually gifted to me by my sister and the moment I sprayed it on myself I fell for it.

All of us certainly do love the brand: Victoria’s secret. And it swayed me away with the first product that I used and after that, I hoped that they had a store here in India as well but sadly they do not and it’ll take a while for that to happen.
Gabrielle G.
Went into Victoria Secret today and was greeted almost immediately by some of the nicest ladies who directed me to the sale they were having. All perfumes, body sprays, body scrubs were all on sale I was so happy I didnt leave before purchasing a few body sprays. This was at the bellair mall in Mobile ❤
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I like the smell of this line, but the smell disappear's almost immediately. How long does the smell linger for you?
Islam H.
Gaza
Is it stay for hours?!
Haley L.
I have never tried a victora secret perfume before are they good?
Deisy m.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Is the smell really strong or is it like a calm smell?🤔
Ester B.
Is it good for sensitive skin?