2 colors available

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #24 in Fragrance for Her

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction for Women 8.4 oz / 250 ml Body Mist An enticing blend of Casaba Melon, Plum and Freesia. Refresh with fragrance from a Secret Garden, infused with moisturizing Aloe Vera and calming Chamomile. Mist over body after shower or bath for delicately scented skin. Design house: V ictoria Secret Scent name: Pure Seduction Type: Body Mist Gender: Women Product dimensions: 2 x 2 x 7 inches Volume: 8.4 oz UPC:

• Does it come in a set? And how this smell?.. I need a comparison.3 Answers
  • Quien recomienda este producto?1 Answers
  • Is it good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
Lisa J.
Lisa J.
Ashland, AL
Victoria Secret has some great scents to choose from. Pure Seduction body mist smells wonderful and lasts a long time. My daughter was actually the one who owned this spray, but I would sneak into her bathroom and use it. After a while, she gave it to me since I loved it so much. It is a very feminine scent that is long lasting. I sprayed it on my body and again on my clothes. It never caused any staining or problems on my clothing. I teach high school and I always get compliments when I wear it. I recommend this body mist for anyone looking for a great scent at a reasonable price. For under $15, you get a good size bottle that will last a long time. Also, Victoria Secret always has coupons and sales going on so you can even get a better deal at certain times. They usually have some combo deals going on after Thanksgiving. That is a really great time to take advantage of the body mist products. I give this product 5 out of 5 stars.
Jasmine K.
Jasmine K.
Carbondale, IL
This is literally my go-to, all time favorite body mist. I keep one bottle in my car for on the go and one in my bedroom when I am getting ready. It is perfect for all occasions and leaves you smelling great for a ling period of time. If you shop Victoria's Secret sales they frequently have very good pricing on this item (For example they are on sale currently for 2/$10, $5 a piece!) if you buy them without a sale then they can get a bit pricey, I want to estimate that they run $14 or so by themselves. I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to smell amazing!!
Natalie A.
Natalie A.
These are nice for when you're at the beach or outdoors and when to spritz a little bit of something that smells nice over you, but I wouldn't say any VS mists last more than a few minutes. You constantly have to reapply, but they smell so nice it's hard to stay away. Which is why when I do buy some, I use them for after showers, after a gym workout, or when I'm leaving the beach. They work better as little touch-ups, and can fit in your purse perfectly.
Alexa G.
Alexa G.
Phoenix, AZ
From the moment I smelled it, Pure Seduction sucked me right in. VS's Fragrance Mist comes in a dozen tempting flavors but this one trumps them all. The formula is lasting and won't stain clothes when sprayed directly on them. The best part of this product is that it will never run out! The bottles are so large that even with five+ spritzes a day, you won't be back for more for a year (but you should go back and get more because the scent is addicting).
Savannah R.
Savannah R.
Kincheloe, MI
This is my favorite fragrance from Victoria's Secret so far. Pure Seduction has a very sweet, floral scent that is sure to grab the attention of anyone close to you while you wear it! When I wear it out I have people asking me what I use, or complimenting me on how delicious I smell (yes that really happened). I love how fresh the scent is, and how it doesn't aggravate my breathing as some harsh perfumes can. It's my go-to, sexy scent!
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cleves, OH
I love this fragrance for a light and airy scent when I don't want to wear a full on perfume. It is sweet without being overpowering, and nice for summer. It isn't super long lasting, which is why I didn't give it five stars, but the actual bottle lasts a long time. Mine is a smaller version (I received it as part of a gift set) and it perfect to stash in my purse for an afternoon pick me up.
J M.
J M.
I really like this scent VS body mist. It's inexpensive. It smells sweet & fruity. The scent lasts a little while. They've changed the bottle's packaging & design a few times, but the scent seems the same. & I like that the packaging is plasticy so you can throw it in your bag & not have to worry about breaking it, unlike worrying about accidentally breaking their glass bottled perfumes.
Deja S.
Deja S.
One of the best smelling fragrances I've ever had. I get it when they have their sale and they're 5 each. Every time I wear it people always say I smell good and some have even told me that they can tell it's Victoria Secret because how good it smells. The bottle is pretty big, so you get a lot of product. It's a very fruity flowery scent. I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Lizeth G.
Lizeth G.
This is one of my top 2 Victoria Secret favorite fragrances. Ever since my friend introduced this to me I've been hooked. This fragrance is at a good value. It is completely worth the buy. I don't have to use much because the scent lasts long throughout the day. People are always telling me that I smell good & it's true. It smells AMAZING. I don't think I'll ever stop using this.
Laura S.
Laura S.
Mendota Hts, MN
When I smell this, it reminds me of high school. I get so nostalgic smelling it ☺️ freshmen and sophomore year I loved Lovespell and junior and senior year I loved Pure seduction. Both scents have a special place in my heart, and now that I recently repurchased them I'm back to feeling that same way I did in high school :) I want to try Strawberries and Champagne in the future.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Windsor, CO
I like the smell of this line, but the smell disappear's almost immediately. How long does the smell linger for you?
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
Hobart, IN
does this come in a set
Kassandra S.
Kassandra S.
Fort Worth , TX
Does anyone know if there are any sales on body mists at victoria secret for black friday and if so what are the deals ?
Mara M.
Mara M.
México D.f
Now no longer smell me so hard, what should I do?
Roma G.
Roma G.
Glasgow, North Lanarkshire
this is an amazing scent, is there any other really nice VS sprays ??