BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Launched by the design house of Victoria's secret. This floral fruity fragrance has a blend of plum, and freesia notes. see more...

• I have been looking for some body lotion and perfume from VS. I h...2 Answers
  • Thinking of purchasing it. Is it worth the money? 6 Answers
  • Is this anyone's favorite scent?24 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
  • "One of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret, absolutely love it, not too strong but strong enough with a nice sweet scent." in 21 reviews
  • "aaaahhhh i love this guys, hello darling one of the bessst ^_^, best part about this body mist they come in crazy amounts of scents the vs next to me literally has two huge walls full of this plus extra stacks of it on the floor its paradise ^_^." in 15 reviews
  • "Really the only thing I shop there for I love their sent lotion body wash and spray and if u get it on sale it's like paying 5 bucks a piece more sents then bath and body works that you can wear " in 15 reviews
  • "The scent is long lasting and anyone close enough to get a whiff will ALWAYS compliment on how great you smell!" in 14 reviews
  • "this is one of my favorite perfumes and lotions their at VS. its very moisturing and it smells amazing!" in 13 reviews
Hilliary W.
Big rock, TN
Review for: Pure Seduction Eau De Toilette Women
I absolutely love this product! I frequent Victoria’s Secret often and always have to pick something up that smells good. Pure Seduction never fails. It is light and flowery. My husband loves it! The price is great as well. I would recommend this to everyone!!
Janice R.
Philadelphia , PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My sister got me this as a Christmas gift 2 years ago and this was one of my first Victoria secret body care products and I fell in love.I loved the bag it came in and it was packaged so beautiful 😍 the scent smells so good I put it on after I got out the shower for a whole 2 months until I ran out
Miranda G.
Evansville, IN
Review for: Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction
I love the smell of Pure Seduction! It last throughout the day and the lotion makes my skin so smooth. I also love using the body wash in a hot steamy shower the fragrance makes the whole house smell wonderful!
Ashley H.
Upland, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This scent is overwhelmingly delicious.
Its so strong, and literally smells as if you could just eat it.
I only use it if I'm at home alone, because my husband says its "too much" but I think its AMAZING.
have been using the lotion for years, feels great on fresh shaven legs without feeling any burn.
Mmmm i need to go smell some right now! Love the perfect mix of fruity and floral.
Katherine G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my first ever VS purchase and I absolutely love this fragrance! It smell amazing and every time I wear it, I get lots of compliments! I recommend this fragrance to all my friends!
Carey C.
Pure Seduction is one of Victorias Secret's best selling fragrances, and rightfully so. This fragrance is playful, fun, flirty, and sexy. It has a nice floral scent to it and will leave your body smelling so good that you'll turn heads. Pure Seduction comes in a body mist, body lotion, body butter, body wash, and now a dry body oil.
Isabela M.
OMG I just love the scent of this fragrance so bad!! I've tried other products of Victoria's Secret before, but yeah, that's definitely the one people should buy. Every time I use the body cream, people say I smell so good. It's very moisturizing and has a great price considering the good quality of this.
Aerial G.
Carthage, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Another classic VS scent. My mother use to buy this ALL the time. I even have a candle that smells like this! :)) slightly in love. The scent is long lasting throughout the whole collection, the lotion & body wash formulas are moisturizing, & the packaging is nice. I'll forever be a fan of VS fragrances.
Hanah H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my hands down favorite perfumes. I can not get enough of this stuff you guys. Please go out to Victoria secrets and purchase this you will not regret it.
Alana C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent so much! I'm more of a spray person (not so much like lotion person), but I really love both from this scent!! It's very sweet and lasts for awhile! The price is okay for what you get (but I personally think everything VS is overpriced lol). Totally recommend checking it out!
Melissa C.
Delhi, CA
Is this anyone's favorite scent?
Hailie h.
Is this worth the money?
Jennifer M.
Columbia, MO
Does this spray last long? I have only tried the lotion.
Rachel B.
Glasgow
What's everyone's favourite scent?? Mines is pure seduction.
Ashley T.
Lebanon, MO
Who thinks this smell is better than love smell? I do but who else does?