BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream features orchid and red currant.

Buy on Amazon
Vale C.
México City
This is one of my favorite fragance mist from Victoria's Secret.
If you're looking from something fresh this is the one!!!
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
This is a great scent. It's not too strong and it's light and airy. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave a residue like a lot of other body sprays can. Highly recommended!!
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
This is amazing! I love it. && I also use it as a room spray. It smells great and the husband doesn't complain of the smell
Patricia M.
I am absolutely loving this fragrance! It smells really nice and it stays long as well. I would recommend it mostly for summer days because it is strong.
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely my go to scent when I go to scent at Victoria secret. It's is very light and sweet which is what I love about it. I'm not a big fan of strong scents so this scent was perfect. I wore it almost everyday while I was in high school and got many compliments from people saying I smelled really good.
alejandra M.
Guanajuato México
this victoria secret fragrance is my favorite always leaves so sweet but at the same time so soft that lasts long in you smell, I recommend it 100%.
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Such a lush smelling body spray. Would not say it's long lasting at all but then again none of the Victoria's Secret range of sprays/perfumes are. A very nice fresh florally scent. But very pricey for a product that doesn't stick to your skin for that long.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I use it when I leave the shower and it leaves a pleasant aroma of fresh, it makes me feel very well, I love its fragrance.
Paola G.
I love every victoria's secret fragance but i think this is just too sweet and actually i didn't like it that much
Vanessa M.
Aurora, IL
Love this body spray!! It smells amazing but not overpowering!! Lasts all day!! Very nice for everyday wear!!
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?