BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream features orchid and red currant.

Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Just depends on what spray you like. Very strong and the smell doesn't fade which is good. Something you would look forward too.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Es bueno pero no tiene buena fijacion y el olor no le agrado. Pero hay otras frgancias que son muy buenas con olores riquisimso
Sidney A.
I didn't have this scent but I had the Vanilla and Coconut one witch smelled amazing! This body mist is great for everyday use!
Lesie A.
I have different kinds of these cause they smell amazing and they are affordable and they really wake you up in the mornings
Janeth M.
Richmond, CA
Ohh lorddd I love the smell of this perfume love it so much I also love the brand of the product love shopping there so much
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I use it when I leave the shower and it leaves a pleasant aroma of fresh, it makes me feel very well, I love its fragrance.
Marie C.
Lawton
I love the smell of this. i use my aunt's all the time. it smell pretty. im not sure of the price because i didn't buy it.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great smell, it's one of my favorites. I wish it would last a little longer. I have to spray it on about every hour or so.
Katherine S.
Maysville, MO
This is amazing! I love it. && I also use it as a room spray. It smells great and the husband doesn't complain of the smell
Karina S.
I love this I love the smells of it I love fruity strong scents when it comes to perfumes body sprays I love smelling good
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?

Amazon