BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #59 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream features orchid and red currant.

Buy on Amazon
Daniela V.
Laredo, TX
These body sprays always come in handy people always ask me what I'm wearing and these bottle last me a very long time I get mine a Victoria's Secret inn the outlets on sale for $5 I have like 6 in different scents these body sparks last a very long time I love these
Madison A.
Fredericksburg, VA
This fragrance smells sooooo good it is unbelievable. Also, most people would not think that it would last throughout the day, but it does. The scent is definitely for women in their 20s and it is not a very mature sent. Every woman can enjoy would enjoy it though.
Tiffany H.
Senoia, GA
Victoria's Secret by far makes the best body sprays. No matter which sent I wear people stop to ask what that amazing smell is! And the fragrance lasts a lot longer then other brands.
Sydney M.
Pelzer, SC
Victoria Secrets sprays are nice but after a while they do come off. The price is great and they usually have good deals. I would have to reapply three times daily to get the right scent.
Mya M.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This fragrance is my all time favorite!! I can use this all the time I have very sensitive skin so it's gentle on my skin and doesn't give me irritation. The smell is Devine I have 2 of these the full size bottles and you won't regret buying them!
Christina N.
San Diego, CA
I love the smells of vs but I hate how they don't last all day. You constantly have to reapply and it gets annoying. The smells are super fresh and light and good for going out the door.
Gisselle I.
These mists are super refreshing. So far I have 5 and this is probably my favorite ! The smells are super fruity and love everything about them! I would defiantly buy them again!
Amy M.
Monroe Township, NJ
I love all Victoria Secret perfumes and all the flavors. But one of my all time are the mists... Especially because they smell so good but they also always have the sales and you can get lotion, cream and spray for a great price.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This fragrance smells amazing!! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, that it's now my favorite perfume. You can spray it on in the morning and still smell it on you right before bed which I love. The price is also great for how much you get.
Deanna K.
New Caney, TX
I am a big fan of perfumes and body spray's! Victoria secrets body sprays and perfumes are one of my favorites. Seceret pure day dream is refreshing to smell and the smell last along time wirhout having to use a lot.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?