BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #65 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream features orchid and red currant.

Leah B.
Germantown, WI
I love this light and fruity body mist from Victoria’s Secret. I got this bottle free from one of their mailing promotions, but since this promotion years ago, I have yet to get another one again. I wouldn’t buy it at full price, but if there was a sale I would jump on that in a heartbeat.
Christina P.
Yonkers, NY
I like to mix up my scents every once in a while so I love using VS products. Always on sale, always a good scent and always consistent. I only use these. They're light and great to throw in your bag and always easy to get my hands on!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Love the smell but it doesn't last and you have to put a ton on for it to linger a while. Sadly the product just isn't the same quality as it once was but it works nicely for a quick room/bed spray.
Keila W.
Converse, TX
This is my favorite fragrance. I love the smell of this mist. I don't usually use much perfumes or fragrances but when I have to add a smell good for a date or night out I always go for this fragrance.
Sheila G.
I love Pure Daydream spray. However, I cannot give it 5 out of 5 stars because it does not last all day. I have to keep applying it throughout the day. The smell is great and the bottle is a great size. The semi-annual sale it the best time to get them.
Jessica L.
Louisville, KY
I love Victorias Secret spray. The Pure daydream is really light and fruity compared to some of the other ones. The body mist is good for everyday use because it isn't overwhelming fragrance where everyone around you can smell it. I love the packaging. They look really cute for the bathroom if guests want to freshen up really quick, etc or if you're in a hurry to get ready and don't have time for your full routine or perfume, they're prefect
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely my go to scent when I go to scent at Victoria secret. It's is very light and sweet which is what I love about it. I'm not a big fan of strong scents so this scent was perfect. I wore it almost everyday while I was in high school and got many compliments from people saying I smelled really good.
Cikeily C.
Love and I mean LOVE this body spray! It got here delivered on time in tact and smells so yummy! I'm wearing it now! :D although the scent doesn't last way long like a perfume this is still good! I smell my wrist and it still has a mild scent but I love this fragrance! I'm so happy I got this and will be getting more :) I totally recommend this product! Love anything Victoria secret :)
Hannah D.
I love the smell of this product! The packaging to me was not that great, I just feel like victoria secret could do better with it. I probably will not be getting this exact sent again just because I love to change it up and try different ones! I would recommend giving this scent a try
Patience B.
South New Berlin, NY
Not worth the buy. It's expensive, and while the smell is great, it wears off very quickly. It doesn't come with very much for the price, and you're really only paying for the brand. I haven't tried any other scent, and this bottle could be a dud, but it's not worth buying again to see.
Amanda O.
Provo, UT
What does this fragrance smell like?

back