BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #29 in Fragrance Mists for Her

Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream features orchid and red currant.

Buy on Walmart*
Madison M.
yall anything from Victorias secret is always good whether it's the perfumes, body mist, or the lotion. Not only does it smell wonderful and makes you feel sexy but it's affordable and it last awhile. unfortunately this body mist doesn't last all day like perfume does. but it does last a couple of hours to give you a boost of refresh smell to your body. It fits anywhere. your purse or car. It is a strong smell but it's not too strong where it would bother your nose. 5 stars for sure!
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I love this light and fruity body mist from Victoria’s Secret. I got this bottle free from one of their mailing promotions, but since this promotion years ago, I have yet to get another one again. I wouldn’t buy it at full price, but if there was a sale I would jump on that in a heartbeat.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
This fragrance smells amazing!! I've gotten so many compliments while wearing this, that it's now my favorite perfume. You can spray it on in the morning and still smell it on you right before bed which I love. The price is also great for how much you get.
Sheila G.
I love Pure Daydream spray. However, I cannot give it 5 out of 5 stars because it does not last all day. I have to keep applying it throughout the day. The smell is great and the bottle is a great size. The semi-annual sale it the best time to get them.
Christina P.
Yonkers, NY
I like to mix up my scents every once in a while so I love using VS products. Always on sale, always a good scent and always consistent. I only use these. They're light and great to throw in your bag and always easy to get my hands on!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Love the smell but it doesn't last and you have to put a ton on for it to linger a while. Sadly the product just isn't the same quality as it once was but it works nicely for a quick room/bed spray.
Keila W.
Converse, TX
This is my favorite fragrance. I love the smell of this mist. I don't usually use much perfumes or fragrances but when I have to add a smell good for a date or night out I always go for this fragrance.
Jessica L.
Louisville, KY
I love Victorias Secret spray. The Pure daydream is really light and fruity compared to some of the other ones. The body mist is good for everyday use because it isn't overwhelming fragrance where everyone around you can smell it. I love the packaging. They look really cute for the bathroom if guests want to freshen up really quick, etc or if you're in a hurry to get ready and don't have time for your full routine or perfume, they're prefect
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely my go to scent when I go to scent at Victoria secret. It's is very light and sweet which is what I love about it. I'm not a big fan of strong scents so this scent was perfect. I wore it almost everyday while I was in high school and got many compliments from people saying I smelled really good.
Cikeily C.
Love and I mean LOVE this body spray! It got here delivered on time in tact and smells so yummy! I'm wearing it now! :D although the scent doesn't last way long like a perfume this is still good! I smell my wrist and it still has a mild scent but I love this fragrance! I'm so happy I got this and will be getting more :) I totally recommend this product! Love anything Victoria secret :)
Amanda O.
What does this fragrance smell like?