BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Olivia P.
Olivia P.
England
I love it!whenever I go out I put it on and I have it in my bag at all times in case it smells. It's a really fresh smell and I've used it before well I took my sisters it last for for a while but I do apart a couple of times I would buy it again great product
❤️❤️
Samihah D.
Samihah D.
Absolutely love the scent of this body mist along with many of the other VS mists. I just wished they lasted longer. I could spray it about 10 times all over my body and clothes and 5 minutes later I can't even smell it. I wish they were long wearing :/
Millie J.
Millie J.
This is such a lovely sent. It is a sweet summer fragrance and I would happily use this over any other body mists at the moment. It lasts a long time and is abit pricey but you defiantly get what you are paid for.
barbora j.
barbora j.
Victoria's Secret body mists are always perfect for summer. I love all of them. This is really beautiful smell and I would definitely buy it again and buy it for all of my friends as a present.
Jhanna C.
Jhanna C.
Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream smell delicious, everybody ask me what am i using that smell so good and fresh, and my answer every time is hellooo its Victoria's Secret
alejandra M.
alejandra M.
Guanajuato México
this victoria secret fragrance is my favorite always leaves so sweet but at the same time so soft that lasts long in you smell, I recommend it 100%.
Es uno del que uso diariamente huele delicioso y dura muchisimo tiempo el frazco es de tamaño excelente y a parte que no se acaba rapido
Bukky O.
Bukky O.
I love carrying this around with me. Makes it very easy to smell amazing. Not too strong but leaves a lingering fragrance
Catalina A.
Catalina A.
Sus olores son increíbles, bastante ricos, y muy agradables en presencia de otros, los demás siempre quedan impresionados
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Ciudad Guayana
use this perfume for about six months and is very good, I just bought another and not because of the price