BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Birgit J.
Espoo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this parfume very much, it lasts long and it smells amazing, i buy it in victorias secret shop and i think that everyone deserves so good parfume. This bottle is soo amazing and so beautiful, it matches with my room decoration!
Samihah D.
Absolutely love the scent of this body mist along with many of the other VS mists. I just wished they lasted longer. I could spray it about 10 times all over my body and clothes and 5 minutes later I can't even smell it. I wish they were long wearing :/
Karla V.
El olor e smy bueno ala ora de ponerlo pero con el paso de los minutos s eva llendo el olor es un aroma muy fresco y dulce ala vez el cual es muy tolerabla
Tayla A.
This fragrance smells so good I always get compliments for smelling good and people asking what I use it is one of the best fragrances that I've ever used
alejandra M.
Guanajuato México
this victoria secret fragrance is my favorite always leaves so sweet but at the same time so soft that lasts long in you smell, I recommend it 100%.
Vale C.
México City
This is one of my favorite fragance mist from Victoria's Secret.
If you're looking from something fresh this is the one!!!
Bukky O.
I love carrying this around with me. Makes it very easy to smell amazing. Not too strong but leaves a lingering fragrance
Sofía S.
Caracas
This formula is really refreshing, the smell is perfection, this spray is perfect after a shower, the bottle is so cute!!
Ayman M.
Pure daydream is a fresh and fruity scent ,which is absolutely sensational and is perfect for everyday use.
paola L.
Lima
Tiene un aroma super increible. Viene en un envase regular, facil de llevar en el bolso y el aroma perdura.