BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Courtney C.
Middlesex, NJ
One of my favorite scents to use during the spring and summer. It's a light and refreshing floral scent which helps to wake you up if you use it before you head out in the morning or need a pick me up during the day. The spray itself also doesn't feel sticky or heavy which is nice compared to roll on body scents or a lotion.
Birgit J.
Espoo
I like this parfume very much, it lasts long and it smells amazing, i buy it in victorias secret shop and i think that everyone deserves so good parfume. This bottle is soo amazing and so beautiful, it matches with my room decoration!
Lan N.
BEST FRAGRANCE EVER!!! I USE THIS SCENT EVERYDAY AND IT IS A SWEET SCENT PERFECT FOR ANY GUY OF DAY ESPECIALLY SUMMER AND SPRING BECAUSE IT BRINGS OUT A NICE FRUITY SWEET SCENT AND ITS JUST AMAZING I THINK THIS VICTORIA PERFUME IS DEFINITELYB WORTH THE PRICE BECAUSE YOU GET 250ML AND ITS JUST AMAZING AND THE SCENT IS SO GORGEOUS THE SCENT ALSO LASTS ABOUT A WHOLE DAY BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY AND APPLY VASELINE FIRST TO MAKE SURE IT DEFINITELY LASTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY AND I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THE SMELL AND OBVIOUSLY AS YOU CAN SEE HOW HYPED I AM ABOUT THIS FRAGRANCE, I HIGHY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
Princess L.
I use the pure seduction scent, it really sinks into your skin and leaves toy smelling sweet, it doesn't smell like a fragrance it becomes like a natural scent. Mixes well with other perfumes and is good to carry around, if you're a smoker or like to just spray randomly! (Spritz,spritz!) 🌌
Olivia P.
England
I love it!whenever I go out I put it on and I have it in my bag at all times in case it smells. It's a really fresh smell and I've used it before well I took my sisters it last for for a while but I do apart a couple of times I would buy it again great product
❤️❤️
Millie J.
This is such a lovely sent. It is a sweet summer fragrance and I would happily use this over any other body mists at the moment. It lasts a long time and is abit pricey but you defiantly get what you are paid for.
Jhanna C.
Victoria's Secret Pure Daydream smell delicious, everybody ask me what am i using that smell so good and fresh, and my answer every time is hellooo its Victoria's Secret
barbora j.
Victoria's Secret body mists are always perfect for summer. I love all of them. This is really beautiful smell and I would definitely buy it again and buy it for all of my friends as a present.
Samihah D.
Absolutely love the scent of this body mist along with many of the other VS mists. I just wished they lasted longer. I could spray it about 10 times all over my body and clothes and 5 minutes later I can't even smell it. I wish they were long wearing :/
Kamila S.
Eu amo pulverização do segredo de Victorias . O devaneio puro é muito leve e frutado, em comparação com alguns dos outros. A névoa corpo é bom para o uso diário , porque não é esmagadora fragrância onde todos em torno de você pode sentir o cheiro. Eu amo a embalagem . Eles parecem realmente bonito para o banheiro , se os clientes querem refrescar-se muito rápido , etc , ou se você estiver com pressa para ficar pronto e não tem tempo para sua rotina cheia ou perfume, eles são prefeito