BY VICTORIA'S SECRET #60 in Body Mists

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret.

Buy on Walmart*
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved their body mist they smell so good and I carry the mist in my bag. It does long last all day
Zaskia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go-to scent when I want something light and long-lasting. It smells absolutely amazing!
Emmaleigh D.
Tillar, AR
This is my absolute favorite of the Victorias Secret body mist line. I love this and the body wash.
Rosemaria S.
Love this perfume, it really lasts me a long time and the scent is amazing. I only paid 9$ for it.
Andrea A.
Hialeah, FL
I loved this one is the best i think all the female in the World loved is the best best trust me.
Savannah N.
Smells great and it's one of my favorite perfumes to use. It is a bit expensive but worth it
Kayoo D.
Lake Worth, FL
For a quick freshen up fragrance. For when Ur not doing anything that causes body sweat.
Nourhan A.
Hello I am here for everyone I love this product, I love all the products of this company if you allow me to review this product I would be grateful to you.With my love and appreciation my name is Laila and I have a group on Facebook with a large number of views I do a lot of reviews .I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet and on time The same help the company promote  Best productfor Beginners .I have always dreamed to have one because I love this company.I love this Products ,and i want  review this Products in my Group my adresse is 1 Bakhit Mohammed from Esran Abdel Naim - Imbaba - ElMahkma- Giza - Egypt
 My Mail Nourhana698@gmail.com
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Kingswinford
I absolutely adore the range of Victoria’s Secret body sprays - they’re great for days when I don’t want to use an expensive perfume but still want a light fragrance. Highly recommend especially for the price!
Christina V.
The body spray has a light and fruity smell. In my opinion, it smells like one mixed every sweet fruit there is, since one can’t really smell one single fruit. I would definitely buy it again, but it’s a very huge bottle so it takes a long time until I’ll do that.