BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
chloe i.
chloe i.
Edinburg, TX
This is my favorite product from Victoria Secret. I think I got the most boyfriends out of this product (lol) This bottle lasted me through high school and I loved it and would spray it on myself everyday before school. It's not too strong that everyone notices but just right for when you want a certain guy to smell it when he hugs you.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Salisbury, MD
This is my absolutely favorite Victoria Secrets scent I have to buy a new one every other month because I use it so much. Perfect set to buy all together with the lotion and etc. Would recommend to a friend!
Amber N.
Amber N.
Love love love love this smell. Stays on for a long time and isn't too harsh a smell like some can be.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Yonkers, NY
I like to mix up my scents every once in a while so I love using VS products. Always on sale, always a good scent and always consistent. I only use these. They're light and great to throw in your bag and always easy to get my hands on!
Katherine L.
Katherine L.
Lake Mary, FL
Such a pretty scent use through out the day to stay fresh and pretty smelling. Love all there products
Maria D.
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Es bueno pero no tiene buena fijacion y el olor no le agrado. Pero hay otras frgancias que son muy buenas con olores riquisimso
Calistia M.
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Just depends on what spray you like. Very strong and the smell doesn't fade which is good. Something you would look forward too.
Lan N.
Lan N.
BEST FRAGRANCE EVER!!! I USE THIS SCENT EVERYDAY AND IT IS A SWEET SCENT PERFECT FOR ANY GUY OF DAY ESPECIALLY SUMMER AND SPRING BECAUSE IT BRINGS OUT A NICE FRUITY SWEET SCENT AND ITS JUST AMAZING I THINK THIS VICTORIA PERFUME IS DEFINITELYB WORTH THE PRICE BECAUSE YOU GET 250ML AND ITS JUST AMAZING AND THE SCENT IS SO GORGEOUS THE SCENT ALSO LASTS ABOUT A WHOLE DAY BUT I THINK YOU SHOULD TRY AND APPLY VASELINE FIRST TO MAKE SURE IT DEFINITELY LASTS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE ENTIRE DAY AND I CANT EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE THE SMELL AND OBVIOUSLY AS YOU CAN SEE HOW HYPED I AM ABOUT THIS FRAGRANCE, I HIGHY HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT
Kamila S.
Kamila S.
Eu amo pulverização do segredo de Victorias . O devaneio puro é muito leve e frutado, em comparação com alguns dos outros. A névoa corpo é bom para o uso diário , porque não é esmagadora fragrância onde todos em torno de você pode sentir o cheiro. Eu amo a embalagem . Eles parecem realmente bonito para o banheiro , se os clientes querem refrescar-se muito rápido , etc , ou se você estiver com pressa para ficar pronto e não tem tempo para sua rotina cheia ou perfume, eles são prefeito
Princess L.
Princess L.
I use the pure seduction scent, it really sinks into your skin and leaves toy smelling sweet, it doesn't smell like a fragrance it becomes like a natural scent. Mixes well with other perfumes and is good to carry around, if you're a smoker or like to just spray randomly! (Spritz,spritz!) 🌌