BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
member-06ead0e42
I love the smell of this product. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at night! It also lasts a while if you use it reasonably!
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Victoria's Secret's perfume is the best! Not only does it make you smell edible but it is long lasting too! I wait until their semi-annual sales and then stock up on fragrances to last me to the next one. Gotta have my Vicki's perfume! A lot of my friends like their perfumes too.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved their body mist they smell so good and I carry the mist in my bag. It does long last all day
Tyana H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite i love it. i would buy all the time when it is on sale.the smell is really good and long wearing.
Joselyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very economic even though it's VS. smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed, it's normally lasts the whole day even when you feel sweaty,
Marlen P.
I love the smell of this body mist however it is JUST a body mist. Its best when used after the shower but after a few hours you will need to reapply.
Amanda F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love Victoria's Secrets body mists simply because you can also purchase the matching body lotion & sometimes even the matching body wash. I get these not only for my self but also as gifts. What girl wouldn't want this trio?!?! Love these in every single scent!
Gisselle I.
These mists are super refreshing. So far I have 5 and this is probably my favorite ! The smells are super fruity and love everything about them! I would defiantly buy them again!
Ruby W.
Chelmsford
Beauty Junkie Expert
Such a lush smelling body spray. Would not say it's long lasting at all but then again none of the Victoria's Secret range of sprays/perfumes are. A very nice fresh florally scent. But very pricey for a product that doesn't stick to your skin for that long.
Courtney C.
Middlesex, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my favorite scents to use during the spring and summer. It's a light and refreshing floral scent which helps to wake you up if you use it before you head out in the morning or need a pick me up during the day. The spray itself also doesn't feel sticky or heavy which is nice compared to roll on body scents or a lotion.