BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Breanna K.
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I love this scent so much! The only this is that I'd prefer to have it in a perfume only so the smell would last longer! Would recommend!
Sidney A.
Sidney A.
I didn't have this scent but I had the Vanilla and Coconut one witch smelled amazing! This body mist is great for everyday use!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Southaven , MS
I love the smell of this product. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at night! It also lasts a while if you use it reasonably!
Katherine S.
Katherine S.
This is amazing! I love it. && I also use it as a room spray. It smells great and the husband doesn't complain of the smell
Renee D.
Renee D.
I like this perfume. It was a great deal for the amount you get and how long it lasts. It's pretty sweet but fresh.
Rosemaria S.
Rosemaria S.
Love this perfume, it really lasts me a long time and the scent is amazing. I only paid 9$ for it.
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
Aurora, IL
Love this body spray!! It smells amazing but not overpowering!! Lasts all day!! Very nice for everyday wear!!
Valery M.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I use it when I leave the shower and it leaves a pleasant aroma of fresh, it makes me feel very well, I love its fragrance.
Chantal G.
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great smell, it's one of my favorites. I wish it would last a little longer. I have to spray it on about every hour or so.
Beatriz Q.
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
I really love this product smell really really good i use this product every day because it really really love it