BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Nakilah S.
This stuff so bomb I love the smell I recommend this product worth the moneyyyyy ayeeee it smells Gucci af tho
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
This smells soo gud. I shower and then spray on directly after. The scent stays for hours and hours. I love it
Vanessa M.
Aurora, IL
Love this body spray!! It smells amazing but not overpowering!! Lasts all day!! Very nice for everyday wear!!
Katherine L.
Lake Mary, FL
Such a pretty scent use through out the day to stay fresh and pretty smelling. Love all there products
Amber N.
Love love love love this smell. Stays on for a long time and isn't too harsh a smell like some can be.
Ocean H.
Alamogordo, NM
The smell is fine. They don't last all day. They probably last two hours and then it starts to go away.
Jada C.
Aynor, SC
Smells extremely good and is worth the money and definitely recommended for anyone who wants perfume
Amber O.
Mayer, MN
It smells so good people asks what smells good I say it's probably me and the scent lasts a long time
Alexis Z.
Imperial
I really love the smells of these perfumes. Their cheap but yet I think are better than any other!
Ruthanne m.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff makes me smell so good I love it N will buy it again anytime I use it everyday I love it