BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Katherine S.
This is amazing! I love it. && I also use it as a room spray. It smells great and the husband doesn't complain of the smell
Chantal G.
Wichita, KS
Great smell, it's one of my favorites. I wish it would last a little longer. I have to spray it on about every hour or so.
Marie C.
Lawton
I love the smell of this. i use my aunt's all the time. it smell pretty. im not sure of the price because i didn't buy it.
Valery M.
Orlando, FL
I use it when I leave the shower and it leaves a pleasant aroma of fresh, it makes me feel very well, I love its fragrance.
Marcela R.
Best fragance ever! I love it, i think is super cute and i can use all day, all night and summer, I like this body spray
Brianna W.
Omg i love this body mist. I cant live with out it.. The scent so potent it only takes lil and everybody can smell it.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite i love it. i would buy all the time when it is on sale.the smell is really good and long wearing.
Renee D.
I like this perfume. It was a great deal for the amount you get and how long it lasts. It's pretty sweet but fresh.
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Love this perfume. Smells very nice, a little pricey, however it is worth the money and has a lot of product to use
Beatriz Q.
Springfield , MA
I really love this product smell really really good i use this product every day because it really really love it