BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ruthanne m.
Ruthanne m.
Philadelphia, PA
This stuff makes me smell so good I love it N will buy it again anytime I use it everyday I love it
Emmaleigh D.
Emmaleigh D.
Tillar, AR
This is my absolute favorite of the Victorias Secret body mist line. I love this and the body wash.
Alexis Z.
Alexis Z.
Imperial
I really love the smells of these perfumes. Their cheap but yet I think are better than any other!
Zaskia S.
Zaskia S.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my go-to scent when I want something light and long-lasting. It smells absolutely amazing!
Isavel D.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Loved their body mist they smell so good and I carry the mist in my bag. It does long last all day
Andrea A.
Andrea A.
Hialeah, FL
I loved this one is the best i think all the female in the World loved is the best best trust me.
Savannah N.
Savannah N.
Smells great and it's one of my favorite perfumes to use. It is a bit expensive but worth it
Kayoo D.
Kayoo D.
Lake Worth, FL
For a quick freshen up fragrance. For when Ur not doing anything that causes body sweat.
Desiree G.
Desiree G.
Obsessed, call me all you want but this is the best scent I've ever come in contact with, it's so sweet smelling and looks so cute. I remember the first day I wore it my friend stuffed her face in my back, trying to get a better scent of it. I've used it so often I'm almost out. Recommend it completely. LOVE PINK
Tabatha H.
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Love the smell but it doesn't last and you have to put a ton on for it to linger a while. Sadly the product just isn't the same quality as it once was but it works nicely for a quick room/bed spray.