BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Marie C.
Marie C.
Lawton
I love the smell of this. i use my aunt's all the time. it smell pretty. im not sure of the price because i didn't buy it.
Marcela R.
Marcela R.
Best fragance ever! I love it, i think is super cute and i can use all day, all night and summer, I like this body spray
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Omg i love this body mist. I cant live with out it.. The scent so potent it only takes lil and everybody can smell it.
Tyana H.
Tyana H.
This is my favorite i love it. i would buy all the time when it is on sale.the smell is really good and long wearing.
Madison D.
Madison D.
Clairton, PA
Love this perfume. Smells very nice, a little pricey, however it is worth the money and has a lot of product to use
Nakilah S.
Nakilah S.
This stuff so bomb I love the smell I recommend this product worth the moneyyyyy ayeeee it smells Gucci af tho
Erica J.
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
This smells soo gud. I shower and then spray on directly after. The scent stays for hours and hours. I love it
Ocean H.
Ocean H.
Alamogordo, NM
The smell is fine. They don't last all day. They probably last two hours and then it starts to go away.
Amber O.
Amber O.
Mayer, MN
It smells so good people asks what smells good I say it's probably me and the scent lasts a long time
Jada C.
Jada C.
Aynor, SC
Smells extremely good and is worth the money and definitely recommended for anyone who wants perfume