BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Cassandra G.
Mission, TX
Love this scent and product! It's refreshing and it's not too heavy of a scent, so it doesn't bother my allergies like most perfumes do.
Gabby S.
Corpus Christi, TX
If your looking for a very nice smelling body mist I would recommend this ! It's perfect for the summer ! It has a very sweet scent to it. And longevity to it is awesome . It lasts for a good amount of time. And after buying this I might go out and purchase the lotion too !
Gisselle I.
These mists are super refreshing. So far I have 5 and this is probably my favorite ! The smells are super fruity and love everything about them! I would defiantly buy them again!
Cindy A.
This perfume is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret. It's stays on throughout the day. I have a little one to, that I throw in my purse.
Katherine S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing! I love it. && I also use it as a room spray. It smells great and the husband doesn't complain of the smell
Savannah N.
Smells great and it's one of my favorite perfumes to use. It is a bit expensive but worth it
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely my go to scent when I go to scent at Victoria secret. It's is very light and sweet which is what I love about it. I'm not a big fan of strong scents so this scent was perfect. I wore it almost everyday while I was in high school and got many compliments from people saying I smelled really good.
Lesie A.
I have different kinds of these cause they smell amazing and they are affordable and they really wake you up in the mornings
Erica J.
Richmond, VA
This smells soo gud. I shower and then spray on directly after. The scent stays for hours and hours. I love it
Nakilah S.
This stuff so bomb I love the smell I recommend this product worth the moneyyyyy ayeeee it smells Gucci af tho