BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Cindy A.
This perfume is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret. It's stays on throughout the day. I have a little one to, that I throw in my purse.
member-06ead0e42
I love the smell of this product. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at night! It also lasts a while if you use it reasonably!
Cassandra G.
Mission, TX
Love this scent and product! It's refreshing and it's not too heavy of a scent, so it doesn't bother my allergies like most perfumes do.
Kamila F.
Sylmar, CA
This is my favorite body mist from Victoria's secret! Comes in a little bottle and a big one too so you can always have on to travel with
Breanna K.
Hutchinson, PA
I love this scent so much! The only this is that I'd prefer to have it in a perfume only so the smell would last longer! Would recommend!
Calistia M.
Tell City, IN
Just depends on what spray you like. Very strong and the smell doesn't fade which is good. Something you would look forward too.
Sidney A.
I didn't have this scent but I had the Vanilla and Coconut one witch smelled amazing! This body mist is great for everyday use!
Maria D.
Orlando, FL
Es bueno pero no tiene buena fijacion y el olor no le agrado. Pero hay otras frgancias que son muy buenas con olores riquisimso
Janeth M.
Richmond, CA
Ohh lorddd I love the smell of this perfume love it so much I also love the brand of the product love shopping there so much
Lesie A.
I have different kinds of these cause they smell amazing and they are affordable and they really wake you up in the mornings