BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Xierra R.
Xierra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love the scents and the bottles, i just wish they scent would last longer. And it would be nice if there were more fruit scented body mists.
Marlen P.
Marlen P.
I love the smell of this body mist however it is JUST a body mist. Its best when used after the shower but after a few hours you will need to reapply.
Emily J.
Emily J.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this perfume, it is the perfect mix of flowery and sultry. No matter what I use I always have to have this in my collection.
Joselyn S.
Joselyn S.
Very economic even though it's VS. smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed, it's normally lasts the whole day even when you feel sweaty,
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
I love the smell of this product. I put it on in the morning and can still smell it at night! It also lasts a while if you use it reasonably!
Cindy A.
Cindy A.
This perfume is one of my favorites from Victoria Secret. It's stays on throughout the day. I have a little one to, that I throw in my purse.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Mission, TX
Love this scent and product! It's refreshing and it's not too heavy of a scent, so it doesn't bother my allergies like most perfumes do.
Kamila F.
Kamila F.
Sylmar, CA
This is my favorite body mist from Victoria's secret! Comes in a little bottle and a big one too so you can always have on to travel with
Janeth M.
Janeth M.
Richmond, CA
Ohh lorddd I love the smell of this perfume love it so much I also love the brand of the product love shopping there so much
Lesie A.
Lesie A.
I have different kinds of these cause they smell amazing and they are affordable and they really wake you up in the mornings