BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
This is a great scent. It's not too strong and it's light and airy. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave a residue like a lot of other body sprays can. Highly recommended!!
Ava T.
This is such a sexy scent. It has a very classy bottle, and easy to use pump. It lasts all day. It's great to put on after a shower, or before a night out. Would recommend to anyone
Sydney G.
Novato, CA
A great scent that makes me want to wear the whole bottle! I have gotten so many compliments about the smell from my friends and strangers I pass! Also affordable which is nice
Lisset G.
San Bernardino, CA
This fragrance leaves such a beautiful, fresh smell onto your clothes & trust me it will stay on even if you wear it weeks later it'll smell the same! I love it!!
Chambliss W.
Savannah, GA
I love the smell of this spray. Every time I wear it I get a complement. You can also use it as a room spray. This usually leaves me smelling good all day long.
Xierra R.
Phoenix, AZ
I love love love the scents and the bottles, i just wish they scent would last longer. And it would be nice if there were more fruit scented body mists.
Elisha G.
San Bernardino, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how light and fresh the body mist is. I usually do not apply more than once a day. It leaves a fresh clean fragrance and it is not a strong scent.
Marlen P.
I love the smell of this body mist however it is JUST a body mist. Its best when used after the shower but after a few hours you will need to reapply.
Emily J.
Glendale, AZ
I absolutely love this perfume, it is the perfect mix of flowery and sultry. No matter what I use I always have to have this in my collection.
Joselyn S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very economic even though it's VS. smells great and leaves you feeling refreshed, it's normally lasts the whole day even when you feel sweaty,