BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This spray is light and sweet-smelling. You feel like you're walking out of an all-pink candy store when you spray it. It is a little overwhelming if you wear too much, but a couple light mists are perfect.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Troy, MO
I love the smell of this body mist. Its not too strong but I don't have to use much for others to smell it. The scent is long lasting and I always get compliments on how great I smell!
Jasmina Z.
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
This is a great scent. It's not too strong and it's light and airy. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave a residue like a lot of other body sprays can. Highly recommended!!
Ava T.
Ava T.
This is such a sexy scent. It has a very classy bottle, and easy to use pump. It lasts all day. It's great to put on after a shower, or before a night out. Would recommend to anyone
Gisselle I.
Gisselle I.
These mists are super refreshing. So far I have 5 and this is probably my favorite ! The smells are super fruity and love everything about them! I would defiantly buy them again!
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Novato, CA
A great scent that makes me want to wear the whole bottle! I have gotten so many compliments about the smell from my friends and strangers I pass! Also affordable which is nice
Lisset G.
Lisset G.
San Bernardino, CA
This fragrance leaves such a beautiful, fresh smell onto your clothes & trust me it will stay on even if you wear it weeks later it'll smell the same! I love it!!
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I use this every day for work. I have the travel size, lotion, all of it. It's soft but smells delicious. Not to overpowering for the work place. It's my go to<3
Chambliss W.
Chambliss W.
Savannah, GA
I love the smell of this spray. Every time I wear it I get a complement. You can also use it as a room spray. This usually leaves me smelling good all day long.
Elisha G.
Elisha G.
San Bernardino, CA
I love how light and fresh the body mist is. I usually do not apply more than once a day. It leaves a fresh clean fragrance and it is not a strong scent.