BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Amanda F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love Victoria's Secrets body mists simply because you can also purchase the matching body lotion & sometimes even the matching body wash. I get these not only for my self but also as gifts. What girl wouldn't want this trio?!?! Love these in every single scent!
Leah G.
Albuquerque, NM
I honestly love all fragrances by Victoria secret. definitely worth the price you pay for the misters and the perfumes themselves. a little goes a long way and the bottles last a long time! I purchased a discontinued fragrance only years ago, use it nearly everyday, and there is still quite a bit left! you definitely get what you pay for!
chloe i.
Edinburg, TX
This is my favorite product from Victoria Secret. I think I got the most boyfriends out of this product (lol) This bottle lasted me through high school and I loved it and would spray it on myself everyday before school. It's not too strong that everyone notices but just right for when you want a certain guy to smell it when he hugs you.
Kelly M.
La Plume, PA
Don't use very often, it is my sister's but we both love it. It lasts all day. Very great scent. Also what you buy lasts forever as long as you aren't bathing in it when you spray it, great value if you use wisely.
Brittany G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This spray is light and sweet-smelling. You feel like you're walking out of an all-pink candy store when you spray it. It is a little overwhelming if you wear too much, but a couple light mists are perfect.
Gisselle I.
These mists are super refreshing. So far I have 5 and this is probably my favorite ! The smells are super fruity and love everything about them! I would defiantly buy them again!
Amy M.
Monroe Township, NJ
I love all Victoria Secret perfumes and all the flavors. But one of my all time are the mists... Especially because they smell so good but they also always have the sales and you can get lotion, cream and spray for a great price.
Brenda M.
Ridgecrest, CA
I use this every day for work. I have the travel size, lotion, all of it. It's soft but smells delicious. Not to overpowering for the work place. It's my go to<3
Victoria D.
Salisbury, MD
This is my absolutely favorite Victoria Secrets scent I have to buy a new one every other month because I use it so much. Perfect set to buy all together with the lotion and etc. Would recommend to a friend!
Jasmina Z.
Skokie, IL
This is a great scent. It's not too strong and it's light and airy. It sinks into the skin easily and doesn't leave a residue like a lot of other body sprays can. Highly recommended!!