BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Delight in Pure Daydream, a bright blend of fresh pearl orchid and pink currant. This refreshing fragrance mist from our VS Fantasies collection is infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile. Spray on for a touch of scent. Live out your beauty fantasy in our most popular scented body care, exclusively at Victorias Secret. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Leah B.
Madison, WI
I love this light and fruity body mist from Victoria’s Secret. I got this bottle free from one of their mailing promotions, but since this promotion years ago, I have yet to get another one again. I wouldn’t buy it at full price, but if there was a sale I would jump on that in a heartbeat.
Christina P.
Yonkers, NY
I like to mix up my scents every once in a while so I love using VS products. Always on sale, always a good scent and always consistent. I only use these. They're light and great to throw in your bag and always easy to get my hands on!
Tabatha H.
Macungie, PA
Love the smell but it doesn't last and you have to put a ton on for it to linger a while. Sadly the product just isn't the same quality as it once was but it works nicely for a quick room/bed spray.
Jessica L.
Louisville, KY
I love Victorias Secret spray. The Pure daydream is really light and fruity compared to some of the other ones. The body mist is good for everyday use because it isn't overwhelming fragrance where everyone around you can smell it. I love the packaging. They look really cute for the bathroom if guests want to freshen up really quick, etc or if you're in a hurry to get ready and don't have time for your full routine or perfume, they're prefect
Analleli M.
Hayward, CA
This is definitely my go to scent when I go to scent at Victoria secret. It's is very light and sweet which is what I love about it. I'm not a big fan of strong scents so this scent was perfect. I wore it almost everyday while I was in high school and got many compliments from people saying I smelled really good.
Cikeily C.
Love and I mean LOVE this body spray! It got here delivered on time in tact and smells so yummy! I'm wearing it now! :D although the scent doesn't last way long like a perfume this is still good! I smell my wrist and it still has a mild scent but I love this fragrance! I'm so happy I got this and will be getting more :) I totally recommend this product! Love anything Victoria secret :)
Hannah D.
I love the smell of this product! The packaging to me was not that great, I just feel like victoria secret could do better with it. I probably will not be getting this exact sent again just because I love to change it up and try different ones! I would recommend giving this scent a try
Justine E.
Bethesda, MD
Victoria's Secret's perfume is the best! Not only does it make you smell edible but it is long lasting too! I wait until their semi-annual sales and then stock up on fragrances to last me to the next one. Gotta have my Vicki's perfume! A lot of my friends like their perfumes too.
Gabby S.
Corpus Christi, TX
If your looking for a very nice smelling body mist I would recommend this ! It's perfect for the summer ! It has a very sweet scent to it. And longevity to it is awesome . It lasts for a good amount of time. And after buying this I might go out and purchase the lotion too !
Amanda F.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love Victoria's Secrets body mists simply because you can also purchase the matching body lotion & sometimes even the matching body wash. I get these not only for my self but also as gifts. What girl wouldn't want this trio?!?! Love these in every single scent!