BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

There's nothing pretty about a make up meltdown. But even under high-stress conditions (heat, humidity, oil slicks and tears) FACE PRIMER spray keeps it all under control. Light weight and non-sticky, it's the perfect first and final step to a flawless face that lasts.

• Has this been discontinued? Best setting spray ever and I...1 Answers
  • What does a set spray actually do?? Does it actually work...1 Answers
  • Is it too expensive? Im really interested on this one1 Answers
Amber R.
Fleetwood, PA
I like this setting spray. It’s not thick and it’s doesn’t leave any sticky mess on your face which is nice. The smell is neutral so it’s not strong ! I’d recommend this for anyone who likes to keep their makeup intact for an entire day !
Angela W.
Bardstown, KY
I found this product during the VS semi-annual sale, and for the price it seems to work well. I use it before applying makeup as well as afterwards. I haven’t tried many similar products to compare it to.
Taylor C.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I wish it was a matte finish but it definitely helps set my makeup better than when I don't use it. There are better primers out there, so I don't know about it doing both.
TIP:Be sure to hold the spray bottle away from your face and not too close, as you will soak your face.
Jodi O.
Splendora, TX
I love love love this product. It keeps my makeup on all day and doesn't leave my face looking wet or caked on. I've been using it for a while and don't have any complaints. You don't need much so it lasts a while too.
Hailey G.
Out of all the makeup setting sprays I've tried, this is by far my FAVORITE makeup setting spray! It smells so good and makes your makeup last all day long. I literally can't do my makeup without this product and makes my foundation look amazing! I would 10/10 recommend it! It's totally worth the money!
Julianne B.
Silver Spring , MD
This works very well for setting my makeup, but the priming not so much. It also has a sticky feel that I don't love. Since it's Victoria Secret, it's a better price than other set sprays. I would buy it again.
Cindy l.
I loved this one , I have oily skin (not combination) and this one hold thru the whole hot Humid weather and sadly it was discontinued :( not even Urban decay de slick did that . Know I'm in the hunt again.
Laura C.
Awesome spray, amazing price. Huge bottle that lasts forever and it's only about $15. Can't beat that. I've had the same bottle for 3 years. Maybe it's time for a new one!
Kristin S.
I bought this during a sale and I love it! I never used setting sprays prior to this and I've noticed a difference since I've started using this product! It does spray quite heavily rather than a light mist but I find holding the bottle far away fixes the issue. I also use it as a primer spray. Keeps my makeup looking fresh all day!
Meredith M.
Lake View, AL
Not that great of a product. I only bought this because it was in the VS semi annual. I am glad that I did not pay regular price for it. When you spray it on your face it just saturates your face with what feels like water. I cannot really tell a difference when I do wear it vs when I do not. It does not have a smell. Will not buy this again.
Daniela B.
Riverside , CA
Does it have a smell to it??
tannya r.
Mcallen, TX
Is it too expensive? Im really interested on this one
Has this been discontinued? Best setting spray ever and I can’t find it anywhere to buy!
Sara B.
Tempe, AZ
What does a set spray actually do?? Does it actually work or is it a waste of money?