Yaselis G.
Yaselis G.
Boston, Ma

Why are their bras so expensive?
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
Sept. 9, 2014, 1:15 a.m.
Probably because they use good material!
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Aug. 24, 2014, 4:51 p.m.
I really don't know! SO PRICEY! :(
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
May 5, 2014, 2:54 a.m.
I know the saying "you get what you pay for" sadly, every single bra I have gotten from VS has fallen apart. I wash how they say to & every thing. The wires pop out after a few ways or get twisted some how & that just makes them uncomfy. I will give VS props, I emailed them about the problems & they sent me coupons for new bras up to $45.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
April 30, 2014, 5:13 p.m.
You pay for higher quality bras that will have a longer lifespan than some other brands. However VS does offer some more affordable options like the PINK wear every wear bras for 2/$42 or the mix n' match cotton bras for 2/$49.50! Which is still a good deal and they come in a variety of colors and styles!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
April 23, 2014, 7:28 p.m.
You pay more for better quality. Think of it as an investment. You pay more up front for something that will last you a lot longer. Plus, it is something you have to wear everyday, so you want a bra that is comfortable and higher quality.
Emina F.
Emina F.
March 31, 2014, 7:58 p.m.
You pay because of the name brand, however, there bras are extremely comfortable and soft and give a great cleavage boost.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
March 31, 2014, 8:04 a.m.
Mostly for the name I think, but this is where I buy all bras. They fit good, are comfortable and quality made. They will last a long time.
Tara W.
Tara W.
March 26, 2014, 5:26 p.m.
Their color schemes are very appealing and they add lots of extra padding which gives some females the option to have more cleavage.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
March 19, 2014, 1:16 p.m.
You pay for the brand name. I personally wait until they have their annual sale, and pay half of what they charge for each bra.
Diana F.
Diana F.
March 19, 2014, 1:17 a.m.
Essentially you are paying for the brand name in my opinion. Go there when they have a sale... and you will see better prices
Lori G.
Lori G.
March 18, 2014, 9 p.m.
The more popular a brand is the more demand on the product raising prices. It's crazy isn't it!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 17, 2014, 5:20 p.m.
I wish I knew. Has to be the name brand or something, I don't buy my bras from there because I cannot image spending $45 to $50 for a bra. There is no reason lol I buy mine other places and I think they are just as good!!!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
March 16, 2014, 5:44 p.m.
Its all name brand, you can get the same thing at target
Diane G.
Diane G.
March 13, 2014, 7:53 p.m.
I have no idea. I feel like we are being asked to pay for the name only. I see nothing so special about these bras to make some of them cost $50.
Autumn N.
Autumn N.
March 10, 2014, 7:56 p.m.
Because of they are name brand, and also very good quality. I only get my bras from them.
Srujal A.
Srujal A.
March 9, 2014, 3:41 p.m.
Because name brand
Gabriela S.
Gabriela S.
March 9, 2014, 3:22 p.m.
Yes bras are really expensive and pretty much all their clothes line.
Dana M.
Dana M.
March 8, 2014, 8:02 p.m.
The whole store is expensive. Bras are always expensive, especially VS,,,but being Victorias Secret, name brand, they can jack the price up..

Join Now