Yaselis G.
Yaselis G.
Boston , MA
Why are their bras so expensive?
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 1 month ago
Probably because they use good material!
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
3 years, 2 months ago
I really don't know! SO PRICEY! :(
Keegan S.
Keegan S.
Bristol, VA
3 years, 5 months ago
I know the saying "you get what you pay for" sadly, every single bra I have gotten from VS has fallen apart. I wash how they say to & every thing. The wires pop out after a few ways or get twisted some how & that just makes them uncomfy. I will give VS props, I emailed them about the problems & they sent me coupons for new bras up to $45.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Washington , PA
3 years, 5 months ago
You pay for higher quality bras that will have a longer lifespan than some other brands. However VS does offer some more affordable options like the PINK wear every wear bras for 2/$42 or the mix n' match cotton bras for 2/$49.50! Which is still a good deal and they come in a variety of colors and styles!
Jordyn C.
Jordyn C.
3 years, 6 months ago
You pay more for better quality. Think of it as an investment. You pay more up front for something that will last you a lot longer. Plus, it is something you have to wear everyday, so you want a bra that is comfortable and higher quality.
Emina F.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
You pay because of the name brand, however, there bras are extremely comfortable and soft and give a great cleavage boost.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
3 years, 6 months ago
Mostly for the name I think, but this is where I buy all bras. They fit good, are comfortable and quality made. They will last a long time.
Tara W.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
3 years, 7 months ago
Their color schemes are very appealing and they add lots of extra padding which gives some females the option to have more cleavage.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
3 years, 7 months ago
You pay for the brand name. I personally wait until they have their annual sale, and pay half of what they charge for each bra.
Diana F.
Diana F.
3 years, 7 months ago
Essentially you are paying for the brand name in my opinion. Go there when they have a sale... and you will see better prices