Diana M.
Diana M.
Las vegas, NV
Who has bought the Yoga shorts??? Are they any good? I'm looking into buying me a couple of pairs but just want some insight if I should or not. I live in Las Vegas and it gets really really hot so I thought some Yoga Shorts would be comfy for summer.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
4 years, 2 months ago
If you're really into the brand, go for it. But most of their products are overpriced for what they're worth and you can find similar products for a better price
Claire N.
Claire N.
Camarillo, California
4 years, 2 months ago
Honestly, you can get the exact same thing at Target for like $20 cheaper. It's not worth it, just go to any department store in the sports section and they have plenty. It just expensive for the brand name.
Farrah K.
Farrah K.
Santa Cruz, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Too expensive for what they are. Seriously. They have all these crazy prints and they just fade out. There are better ones for cheaper out there.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Dover, NH
4 years, 3 months ago
I have and they are super comfy. A little pricey if you get them full price, but they are totally worth it.
Ile Ana T.
Ile Ana T.
4 years, 3 months ago
I have and I love them! lightweight with all around coverage, great for just lounging around, the gym or can be dressed up/down :)