Brittany S.
Woodstock, ON

Whats the price vs quality of this brand? I've never shopped here before!

Joann D.
Joann D.
Allentown, PA
3 years, 10 months ago
I like the VS brand better than PINK. The quality depends on the item. I had issues with leggings and intimates.They wore out faster than other brands, even with gentle care.
Rebecca N.
Rebecca N.
latta , SC
3 years, 10 months ago
That depend on the item itself. i am actually a manager at Pink, so from my opinion the clothes is very high quality, and very pricey as well... its a debate depending on what season u buy the clothes in, in the spring/summer time they always change the material of the clothes. they always get thinner, and in the winter they get 3x thick.. all together its a very wonderful product even with the items being a little pricey.
Nadine V.
Nadine V.
Paris
3 years, 10 months ago
I wont lie, the prices are sometimes ridiculous. If you are shopping here you better watch your pay check. Although I do have to admit that the clothing does last a very long time (great condition) and the colours never seem to fade, even with 20 washes + putting it in the dryer. I have never had a problem with my clothes that I have bought there to shrink (if it did I would be very upset)
Areil W.
Areil W.
3 years, 10 months ago
Quality on most things are really great, but it is really pricey. I think some things are worth it. But things like 40.00 + bras. Not so much because there are high quality bras for half that price or less at other stores.
Diana V.
Diana V.
Harrison Twp, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
The items are pretty pricey but the quality of the clothes are great I actually still have many items from their that I got over three years ago and they are still very nice and I wear them, so if you are looking for something to wear long term this is the clothing to buy even with the prices.
Karla B.
Karla B.
MISSION, TX
3 years, 10 months ago
Its pricey but the quality is awesome not to mention they have really cute girly girl clothing.
tanya c.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
3 years, 10 months ago
The price might be a lil pricey but the quality of this products are good i love this store i would deffently shop hear every day if i could. i would really recommend trien these products
Megan M.
Megan M.
Kissimmee, FL
3 years, 10 months ago
It can be pricey but it is well worth it in the long run they are very high quality clothes I've had a hoodie for a little over two years and it has no holes and looks almost like new all the letters are still like new and not falling off like they sometimes do with other brands
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Algonac, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
It is pricey, yes. But the quality is very good. I've had a pair of yoga pants for almost two years and they look brand new. (and let's face it, i wear them more than i probably should.) Only time i ran into quality problems was with their V-necks. They were the "burn out" kind, so sorta see through, and they wore out faster than i liked. Everything else i got from there (which is too much, lol) has held up very well!
Moneisha T.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
3 years, 10 months ago
Victoria Secret is pretty pricey! There not your average store its more high end which means you spend a great amount of money on 1 item! For example if you wanted to buy yoga pants for a event or workout! You probably would end up spending 40$ for 1 pair of pants! They are high in quality and last long ! They just make it extra cute so that's why its quality! Hope this helped :)