Lupe A.
Lupe A.
Riverside , Ca
What makes their yoga pants extra unique, other than the fact that they are PINK?
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 1 month ago
They are very comfy and they do not tare as easily as other yoga pants might!
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
3 years, 2 months ago
I personally think that they are much more comfier and better than other stores
Amanda G.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Regina, SK
3 years, 5 months ago
They don't stretch and their seams hold together REALLY well. A lot of the other brands of yoga pants I buy have weak seams that tear and these never have.
alexis s.
alexis s.
3 years, 5 months ago
They keep their size all day, they don't stretch out after multiple wears or washes. Color stays true as well.
Mayte P.
Mayte P.
3 years, 5 months ago
They don't stretch out and they're soft and oh so comfortable :)
Eden K.
Eden K.
Loganville, GA
3 years, 5 months ago
They don't stretch throughout the day
Kimberly H.
Kimberly H.
San Antonio, TX
3 years, 5 months ago
They last a very long time! Compared to other brands that will rip over time. I have many pairs that I have owned for a few years and they still look like I just bought them.
Chelsey C.
Chelsey C.
Green Bay, WI
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the thicker material better and they always come in pretty designs!
Gina A.
Gina A.
Hillside, NJ
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They use patterns that I have not seen used anywhere else and they honestly fit my body so well. They also sometimes use lace as the foldover part, which is another feature I have only seen used there. Also, they use a lot of sequins and sparkles and foils. :)
Emina F.
Emina F.
Holland, MI
3 years, 6 months ago
Nothing at all. I have found better yoga pants in other places for half the cost. The only thing is that there designs and jewels and stuff on the back of the pants is unique.
Sharon C.
Sharon C.
Antioch, TN
3 years, 6 months ago
I like the angel wing designs on the back. I do not know why they are extra unique other than the way they feel. They are the best pants I have ever put on. I have 4 pairs and absolutely love them. I can put on a sweater and heels and dress them up and nobody even knows they are yoga pants!
Suganya T.
Suganya T.
Scarborough , Ontario
Comfy!
Jill B.
Jill B.
Schererville, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I'm in college so I barely have any extra cash but their yoga pants are one of the only things I will splurge on. They last a really long time and what a lot of girls do not notice is over time certain yoga pants (and leggings) become see through because of wearing and washing so when they bend over you can see right through the fabric and I've never seen this happen with any PINK yoga
April H.
April H.
3 years, 6 months ago
Insanely comfy, if you haven't had a pair yet it's worth the investment to get a pair
Tara W.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
3 years, 6 months ago
They come in the perfect sizes and use sparkles. They also have very nice colors.