Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
This company has been under fire for sexualizing girls, seeing that vs is a lingerie company. What are your thoughts?
Emily D.
Emily D.
2 years, 11 months ago
Women are sexual beings the same way men are. I think the advertising for VS is meant to highlight that fact, not shame it. As far as PINK goes, the advertising is mostly about sweats and yoga pants, I hardly ever seen the PINK models in any kind of suggestive fashion.
Laiken O.
Laiken O.
Grayson, GA
2 years, 11 months ago
I really don't care. for me it's only the clothes that matter, every business has something negative
Harlee C.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
2 years, 11 months ago
I do think they should change their PINK pictures to something that isn't as revealing especially since the girls representing PINK probably aren't past 16 in age. As far as VS, they're fine because those are older women representing the brand and if they were uncomfortable with posing like that then they would quit.
Lauren C.
Lauren C.
2 years, 12 months ago
It's clothing girls have to wear something but I never noticed the dog thing until now. But it is not the only company that sexualizes people.
Shriya S.
Shriya S.
Brampton, ON
3 years ago
Not only sexualizing girls but also alluding to them as "bitches" with their dog logo. When I found out about this I was a bit turned off but they have comfortable and good quality clothing (I like the sleepwear) so I guess it's up to the consumer to decide what they value more.
aimee p.
aimee p.
oshkosh, WI
3 years ago
I think it should be up to parents to not let their children wear the stuff if they have an issue with it.
morgan a.
morgan a.
3 years ago
I don't think it is an issue- if a girl wants to look hot and buy lingere then let her