Megan T.
San Diego, CA

I'm trying to find a good bra to use that wont let my boobs move and I'm a size 34 B any ideas on a good bra at Victoria Secret?

Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 9 months ago
The ladies there can size your boobs, don't be embarassed, theyve sized worse I'm sure. and get you the perfect bra
Michaella M.
Michaella M.
Boston, MA
4 years, 9 months ago
I love love love the dream angels it is super comfy
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Lindsay, CA
Bombshell!!
Marelisa R.
Marelisa R.
San Antonio, TX
4 years, 11 months ago
The everyday push up bras are my favorite and I'm a 34B too!
Alexandra J.
Alexandra J.
Dulles, VA
5 years, 1 month ago
Try the Body by Victoria in a Demi Cup. I'm a 38 B and I wear this bra and its perfect for what your talking about.
Penelope C.
Penelope C.
Kingwood, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
You may need a smaller band size, as all the actual support in a bra comes from the band, not the cups or straps. Remember, however, if you go down a band size, you need to go up a cup size. So you might want to try a 32C to see if it's better. Also, check and make sure the straps are tight enough. Hope this helps!
Mallory H.
Mallory H.
El Cajon, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
I don't really understand the "wont let my boobs move" part. something for running like a sports bra? or just something to keep you covered so your not spilling out like a perfect coverage bra? id recommend going to your vs and getting a free bra consultation (getting measured just to make sure you are in the right size, trying on a bra so they can get a visual and help get you in the right size/ style since the measurement is usually the first step, and then trying on the few they select that they feel would work best with your size, shape, and needs in a bra). the best time to go is when they open till about 1 during a weekday since they will be slower and you can hopefully get more attention.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Burbank, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
Its not in the PINK line but I like the VS full coverage lined cotton bras. I'm a 36 DD and those are great for support and no spillage
Waimea R.
Waimea R.
Vista, CA
5 years, 1 month ago
The Yoga Push-Up bra for me has been a good fit if your looking for stay still kind of support.
Ariel G.
Ariel G.
Sharon, MA
5 years, 1 month ago
I would definitely say the gorgeous does a good job for me because I'm the same size! they have one thats a full push up and has a back like a sports bra. try to go for sales as well :) hope this helps!