I have heard good and bad about there bras and I'm deciding if its worth paying the price for a nice bra!?

Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Honolulu, HI
3 years, 2 months ago
I find that the VS side is more worth it than the VS PINK side just because the quality seems better (softer) and it only costs a little more. However, the VS PINK side has so many cute colors and styles.
Elysha L.
Elysha L.
Cottage Grove, OR
3 years, 2 months ago
A comfortable bra can seriously make the biggest difference in your mood. So yes, worth every penny. Just make sure you take very good care of them once you own them. xoxo
Ashley A.
Ashley A.
Paducah, KY
3 years, 2 months ago
For me, yes. Their bombshell bras are amazing. For a small chested girl like myself they have been lifesavers to me. Best $50 I have ever spent.
Christy C.
Christy C.
Chatham, IL
3 years, 2 months ago
I think it is totally worth it. I have got other bras but I ALWAYS go back to VS. All of my bras are the "very sexy" type and they are great. Lots of colors and they come in different strap types too.
Lexi B.
Lexi B.
3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with Alecandra!! They are totally worth it and last a lifetime. I have three of them and they haven't even shown that Ive owned them for 2+ years! It looks like I just bought it! they are so easy to clean too. Just hand wash it and let it sit out to dry. These are the best bras in the world.
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 3 months ago
There bras a very worth buying!!! They are vey comfortable and they last forever!
Chantal R.
Chantal R.
New Boston, NH
3 years, 3 months ago
Their bras can't even be compared to others, I've never had one break on me, or even fade in color. Ive had one for over 4 years and it still looks brand new. I put mine through the washing machine even though it says not to but I let them air dry.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
new braunfels , TX
3 years, 3 months ago
Campus bras in my opinion are the best. I rarely wear "Wear everywhere" I need push up bras. haha. but once you start buying good Victoria's secret bras you can't go back.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Erlanger, KY
3 years, 3 months ago
The Victoria Secret Pink Wear Everywhere Push-up is my #1 bra. I am a 34B. Whenever I buy cheaper bras I find i save them for when I need to do laundry and my Pink bras are dirty! They have deals sometimes when you can get 2 for about $42 i believe which isn't as outrageous. Also register your email and they send coupons out often, usually $10 off a bra.
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
Conway, AR
3 years, 3 months ago
It would depend on your cup size if it is worth it. They only go up to a certain cup size and I've found the bigger the sizes the bigger the variances in whether it fits correctly.