Lacey H.
Griffin, GA

I have been looking for a supportive but also comfortable bra, ive heard great things about Victoria's secret as well PINK. wondering if theres a great pushup, thats also comfy and aggravating?

Heather W.
Heather W.
1 year, 6 months ago
I would recommend their lounge bras. Or just go in to a store and an associate will help you find exactly what you are looking for. Their customer service is fantastic!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Freeville, NY
1 year, 6 months ago
I really like their lounge bras. I wear a size 36C and hate hate hate underwire but also want something supportive. I have yet to find a lounge bra that I can't wear all day and keeps my girls up. Hope that helps!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Mankato , MN
1 year, 6 months ago
OF COURSE! The only bras that I will by come from VS and I always buy their wear everywhere push ups. They are one of their cheaper bras and they are very comfortable! But if you want to try a bra that is perfect for you go into the store and have them measure you, then you can get a bra that Is perfect for you!
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Pulaski, VA
1 year, 7 months ago
I have a vs sports bra w underwire and it's the best ever
Megan L.
Megan L.
Markham, ON
1 year, 7 months ago
Try the PINK Where Anywhere bra! They have push up and non push ups that come in so many fun styles. They have the normal bra style, T Back style etc. They go on sale a few times a year as well and are great! Hope this helps!
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
Thiensville, WI
1 year, 8 months ago
They have many push up bras that fit a variety of people, but I am not sure about the comfy part. Honestly, PINK bras are very sexy and look great, but they are not always the best in terms of comfort.
Violga R.
Violga R.
Providence , RI
1 year, 8 months ago
They both have great bras. For comfort i think you should go with Victoria secret since pink is more about design and cuteness. Either way both great and you should check online for coupons and promotions on bras! ( They alaways have something)
Candice L.
Candice L.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Victoria Secret Bras are fun and cute. You pay a lot for just the design. Not the most supportive brand available.
Amy S.
Amy S.
Spring Hill, FL
1 year, 8 months ago
I can't attest to any push up bras as I definitely don't need them 😉 but, I only use Victoria's Secret bras, they are so comfortable and offer great support!