Jasmine T.
Jasmine T.
Reading, PA

I buy everything else but clothing here. Is the quality of the clothing worth the price?
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
Sept. 9, 2014, 1:26 a.m.
Yes I love all there clothes they are all very comfy and never have an issue with quality!
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Dec. 10, 2013, 10:29 a.m.
Yoga Pants and Leggings are definitely worth the price because they are a nice thick material that doesn't become see through when stretched!!
Maria G.
Maria G.
Dec. 7, 2013, 11:29 p.m.
Yes! I love my yoga pants!
Coushatta D.
Coushatta D.
Nov. 19, 2013, 10:21 a.m.
OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Yes they are totally worth the price, I still have PINK items that I purchased when PINK first came out and they are still just as good as the new items I buy. I have jogging pants, hoodies, tops, shorts and bags and they are all of high quality and very durable. I just say don't machine dry any of your PINK clothes it helps so that the clothes won't shrink (haven't had too much shrinkage with the things that may have gotten in the dryer by mistake) and/or fade. Other than that they'll last you years.
Roshunda T.
Roshunda T.
Nov. 18, 2013, 8:06 a.m.
You will fall in love with the clothes. Try a pair of sweat pants and you will be hooked! The hoodies are pretty awesome too.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Nov. 14, 2013, 3:47 p.m.
YES! I cannot stress this enough, I don't think that anyone else that reviews the clothing as cheaply made really knows quality. I have a pair of sweatpants from here that I bought almost five or six years ago. I also have hoodies I bought a while ago from PINK. It's pricey but worth the quality you get! You just need to make sure to wash according to the directions and dry accordingly and the clothing should last.

Join Now