Beth M.
Beth M.
calgary
I am thinking about trying VS leggings and wondering if anyone had recs for type and size. I am debating between the daily legging w/ 27'' inseam, and the yoga legging w/ 29'' (both in black). I am short (about 5'4''), thus I am trying to find leggings that are shorter. I currently have hue cotton leggings, and they are WAY too long on me! I am just not sure which would be better for everyday wear- will the yoga ones have too much spandex and look silly? I regards to size, I wear a medium in the Hue Leggings, and I also like to dry my leggings in the dryer, so any size recs so they don't shrink when I dry them? Should I stick with M or go to L since I dry them? The Hue Mediums fit great.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
El Monte, CA
3 years, 7 months ago
I get the yoga leggings they are really comfy :) and they run kinda small I got a size small and they were really tight so I would try on different sizes just to be sure. I have 3 pairs of the yoga leggings and I love them.