Torrance, CA

How do you get those free underwear coupons sent to you? My friends get them, I want them too!

Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Pratt, KS
2 years, 12 months ago
Put your email and phone number in every time you visit there and make a purchase, they send you more each time you do that I think
Morgan G.
Morgan G.
Wilmington, NC
3 years, 1 month ago
Sign up for emails or become an Angel cardholder. I am both, and I get so many free underwear coupons as well as regular coupons!
Reba B.
Reba B.
Lexington, NC
Fashionista Expert Level 3
marissa m.
marissa m.
3 years, 1 month ago
I get their coupons when I signed up to get emails from them and every month they send me a Victoria secret book with their new collections and coupons.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Akron , OH
3 years, 1 month ago
I have a credit card and I get double coupons because I must have signed up with our home number in my hubby's name. Another reason I love shopping there, coupons!
Nadeen H.
Nadeen H.
Dearborn, MI
3 years, 1 month ago
All you need is to register your email and stuff with them during your next purchase!
Andrea W.
Andrea W.
3 years, 1 month ago
I do not have a credit card with them, but I do have an account. I registered online, placed orders online, then once I did that, I started receiving coupons for free panties and free totes with purchases and stuff like that.
Torrance, CA
3 years, 1 month ago
Without the VS credit card? I already have one but they send me nothing.