Michelle S.
Newtown, CT

Have you gone to VS for a bra fitting or would you recommend somewhere else?

alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 3 months ago
Yes there great and they are very easy to talk to if you would like a different style or size!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes I would recommend it. I was having problems with my bras so I went into VS to just look at some and decided, what the heck, I'll get fitted. It turns out that I had been wearing the wrong size! (34B when I'm actually a 32C) They lady who did it was very helpful and helped me pick the perfect bra for me. I would for sure get a fitting. It's free, and sometimes you get something like a perfume sample for having a fitting.
Jenny E.
Jenny E.
Santa Fe, NM
4 years, 3 months ago
Yes, I went there! It was a really pleasant experience and the woman was really sweet and helped me find the best bras for me!
Maria W.
Maria W.
4 years, 6 months ago
Yes, you should get a bra fitting! They can even do it over your clothes. One thing I recommend is actually wearing a non-pushup bra. The first couple times I got sized (I like to get re-sized every 6 months or so just to make sure) I was already wearing a pushup bra so the size that they measured me at always felt like it wasn't quite right (34C). The last time I went I happened to be wearing a bandeau bra when the girl asked me if I wanted to be fitted, and I thought what the heck, might as well. Turns out that I was wearing the wrong size and I am actually a 32D. Wearing the right size can make a huge difference, and that is not an overstatement. I hope this helps :)
Kiara S.
Kiara S.
Manchester, NH
4 years, 7 months ago
I have it great to get it done there it's quick and once you're sized they go and get tons of bras for you to try on! They are super helpful and so nice! I'm a 36DDD and its a very difficult size to find. I def recommend going and getting fitted there.