Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Whitby, ON
Has anyone ever had a problem with the quality of the clothes or bras?? ( like the wires falling out)
alexandra c.
alexandra c.
3 years, 1 month ago
No anything I have ever bought there has never gotten ruined on me!
Tara W.
Tara W.
Fall River , MA
3 years, 6 months ago
The fabric on the bras always comes loose. They only use glue. and the underwire can sometimes be a pain. That, and I wish they’d fix the melted bra hook problem. i need to be able to dry them in the dryer. air drying takes too long.
Diana F.
Diana F.
3 years, 7 months ago
I don't buy their bra's any more because the under wire ALWAYS falls out.
Erin W.
Erin W.
Plymouth, NC
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I do. I bought a bra when it was on sale and after washing it the wire came out.
Angela E.
Angela E.
3 years, 7 months ago
I've had issues in the past with the wires poking out the side of the bra. Recently, I have not put them in the dryer and that seems to help prevent it!!
Komal G.
Komal G.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
3 years, 7 months ago
Yes, I do. For the price we pay, the quality is not right. Sometimes the bands just get too loose after couple of months (that is after handwashing them every time).
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
N Bellmore, NY
3 years, 7 months ago
Bras do not last forever, I have had the wires pop out on many different brands. As for their clothes they are so-so depending on what you buy. All of my t-shirts I have bought have pilled up and not lasted that long
Veronica M.
Veronica M.
Staten Island, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
You just need to wash them correctly. handwashing is best. never put them in the dryer.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Mastic, NY
3 years, 8 months ago
The wires for me usually pop out anywhere between a year to 2 years. So dissappointing when it happens because I absolutely love their bras.
Karla K.
Karla K.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
3 years, 8 months ago
The bras tend to maintain their form for me over the years. If the wires are falling out, it may be how you're washing/drying them. Try putting them in a delicates bag for the wash cycle, then air drying. I have also found that the lighter materials, such as those on the hooded full-zips or lounge pants, "pill" really easily. The quarter zips are super durable though, and they're definitely my go-to for early morning class. I've also found that the yoga pants/leggings go through phases where they'll be really good quality, or really poor quality. Don't buy if they feel too thin to begin with!